Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change my eircom.net email password

Options
  • 17-01-2016 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,

I thing my eircom.net email account has been hacked so I need to change my password. I am no longer an Eircom customer but have had this email for about 18 years! Can you help please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

fireblader wrote: »
    Hi,

I thing my eircom.net email account has been hacked so I need to change my password. I am no longer an Eircom customer but have had this email for about 18 years! Can you help please?
    Hi fireblader

You can change your password via the webmail portal here https://www.eir.ie/email/ - click on "forgot or change password"

If you don't have success with that please contact eir email support on 1890260260 - when asked for your land line number just hold the line and you will get to the main menu and chose the option for broadband faults.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement