Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ad

Options
  • 17-01-2016 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi

How can I add/view my joint account to Banking 365 please?

My husband and I have recently opened an account, and all efforts to add/view the account via the  online helpdesk have so far failed.

Any alternative advice would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi Physics Girl, thanks for getting in touch.

If you’re already registered for 365 Online you can send a request to add this account using the ‘Online Service Desk’ using the ‘Add your BOI account’ option. These requests are usually processed within 5 working days and if for any reason it’s not possible to add the account you’ll get a reply to your 365 Online inbox to let you know this.

You can also add the account by calling 0818 365 365, a rep will check the details of the account and let you know if it can be added. I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement