Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help choosing a college course! NUIM UCD CAO

Options
  • 17-01-2016 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm currently torn between two college courses, I sat the leaving cert in 2015 and got 400 points however chose to take a year off and work and in the meantime make a decision on my academic future...

The two courses are BSc in Computer Science through arts at NUIM (with the hope to transfer to Computational Thinking after first year) or BA in Arts at UCD.

I have a passion for English and writing in particular and for Maths, I'm taking honours maths this year as I dropped before the leaving cert (crappy teacher)...

Can anyone give me some info on either or both courses? I want a course I'll enjoy but also a degree worthy of a good salary. Right now what's putting me off arts in UCD is the enigma that surrounds it and the class sizes...

Advertisement