Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student loan

Options
  • 18-01-2016 7:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Does anyone know where I can apply for a loan or get any kind of help with student loan / college funding ?? My bank rejected my student loan application so now in need of a loan quickly . I do not work at the moment .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

Domeniex wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can apply for a loan or get any kind of help with student loan / college funding ?? My bank rejected my student loan application so now in need of a loan quickly . I do not work at the moment .

You might need a loan yes, but can pay it back? I have a couple of friends who have loans for college from Bank of Ireland, but they also work. They need to pay back with interest, I don't mean to come across as harsh but how can you expect someone to give you a loan if you have no income to pay it back?

Also for the love of god avoid the pay day lenders for your own sake.

Advertisement