Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New connection - Needed tomorrow!

Options
  • 18-01-2016 12:15pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys, I had a dig done last week, with a visit by an engineer to meet my plumber, however the plumber got delayed so had to cancel the visit.

Can i reschedule this for tomorrow? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi helimachoptor,

Thanks for your message.

Was this in order to set up a brand new connection at the property? If so then the engineer would have been there on behalf of ESB Networks.

We would advise contacting them directly in order to reschedule your appointment. Their contact details can be found online here.

We hope this helps. If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

cheers Brige, I was on a long conference call at work which ended early so i called in and got it sorted, thanks for the quick reply!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi helimachoptor,

You're very welcome.

Should you have any other queries please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement