Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will the Evohome Multi Zone product be available?

Options
  • 18-01-2016 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

When will the Evohome Multi Zone product be available?

Its been advertised on your website since at least November, I registered my interest with an assurance I would receive updates but since the call back I have heard nothing and there is no update on your website.

Are you still planning on supplying this product and is so when?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Rob_T,

Thanks for your message.

In order for us to look into this further for you could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    We can then look into your query regarding the Honeywell Evohome.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Rob_T

I'm surprised that you need that level of detail from me to be able to answer whether you will be supplying the product or not. What if I am not a customer currently? Are the questions in the previous post unreasonable in some way? Looking forward to your answers. 

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Pixied

I would also like to know the answer to 0Ps post.

I am not going to provide you with the above requested information in a PM either. A basic information query is being made.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Rob_T and Pixied,
    Rob_T wrote:
    I'm surprised that you need that level of detail from me to be able to answer whether you will be supplying the product or not. What if I am not a customer currently? Are the questions in the previous post unreasonable in some way? Looking forward to your answers.
    Pixied wrote:
    I would also like to know the answer to 0Ps post.

I am not going to provide you with the above requested information in a PM either. A basic information query is being made.

The Honeywell Evohome is currently available to purchase.

In order to proceed with purchasing the service you can contact our Home Services team on 1850 305 085 to request a Honeywell Survey. With this we can then arrange for a technician to visit your property to survey the existing heating system and provide you with a quote to install the Honeywell system.

By providing your details here on Boards by private message we could provide you with the survey directly.

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement