Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need some help from any 1st Year Midwifery Students

Options
  • 18-01-2016 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭

Hi there,

I've applied for a few mature entry midwifery courses this year and I am wondering if there are any students on here from NUIG, TCD or UCD currently in First Year who would be able to fill me in on what their timetable is like.

Galway is my first choice as I live in Sligo. I'm too old to go into student accommodation and I'd prefer for family reasons to spend as much time at home as possible.

My much younger sister is in college and in her final year and she still only attends for maybe 15 hours a week. I understand that nursing courses are probably very different but would just like a look at some first year timetables to see if I could manage driving from Sligo on a Monday morning and coming back on a Thursday evening is at poss. Was hoping to stay in a
    b&b during the week as it eliminates leases/esb bills/wifi etc.

Any comments/suggestions much appreciated.

Advertisement