Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Data scientist interview

Options
  • 18-01-2016 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭

I have a phone interview for a data science job in a Dublin start up. It says it will only cover technical topics on a high level. I don't come from a computing background, I am finishing up a Physics Phd. I taught myself Python over the last year and use it for automation of experimental calculations and errors. I really want to get into this field, the thing is I don't think I have very much 'technical knowledge' at the moment. I have strong analytical skills but not sure if this is what is meant. I have done some online courses and will be doing a SQL course soon enough. My point is what would typical questions be for this kind of interview? Any help would be much appreciated

Advertisement