Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rifle reviews

Options
  • 19-01-2016 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Anybody got a sabatti in 223, or know anyone with one.How do they find it for foxshooting.Value for money, quality and reliability etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭ALANC81

I have a Sabatti Rover in .223. Its a very accurate rifle I can almost cover 3 shots at 200 yards with a 1 cent coin. With scope and bipod it weighs 11 lbs. All in I think there a great rifle.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭GreatGayHunter

I've the Same, Great action, only issue Only Feeds Ballistic tip, doesn't like been too clean, 5-10 round to foul it back up, then its a Laser for about 50 rounds. Hornady 55gr V-max expressive, But the Fiocchi .223 Ballistic tip 50 rounds @ €45+5 pp. do the same job.

GGH

Mine takes 1 round to foul then shoots great for the next 20 rounds then it's time to clean. It loves 53gr superformance.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭mike2015

ALANC81 wrote: »
    I have a Sabatti Rover in .223. Its a very accurate rifle I can almost cover 3 shots at 200 yards with a 1 cent coin. With scope and bipod it weighs 11 lbs. All in I think there a great rifle.

Hi ALANC81, what scope have you on it to

mike2015 wrote: »
    Hi ALANC81, what scope have you on it to

The scope is a Hawke side focus 6-24x50 with IR.

• Advertisement
Advertisement