Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir Extreme Prices and Speeds

Options
  • 21-01-2016 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭

Hi Eir Reps,

Can you please detail the pricing and upload speeds for your three residential Eir Extreme packages?
    150/300/1000mb services - broadband only pricing.

The Eir website is atrocious to navigate. It is also extremely difficult to find pricing and technical information.

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

bump...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Links in this thread might be helpful

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057495913

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

bump...
    Hi Stephen Unkempt Shipwreck

The Eir extreme packages are unfortunately not available on a broadband only plan, a line is required for this service.

If you have further queries in regards to prices or specifics in relation to eir extreme packages please contact a member of sales on free phone 1800500300 or via an agent on Instant WebChat at www.eir.ie/chatnow

Thanks
    Al

You eir reps keep giving out conflicting information. You have now giving me different information again!!

Both your phone staff and the online "chat" staff have given me conflicting information. Hence why I have asked the question on this forum to you directly and also, so I have it in writing.

Can you clarify what you mean by "a line is required". I presume you don't mean PSTN as it's a fiber optic line that is used. You can't offer the service without a line :confused:

broadband only for most people means... no tv, no mobile, no phone package.

Thanks to Johnboy1951 for pointing me to the other thread. Eir does in fact have standalone broadband. A hint for you Al... it's under the "eir Fibre Standalone eir Broadband" section.

Looking forward to your response Al.

Hi ProjectMoose

I understand your frustration but I can confirm that fibre extreme is definitely not sold on it's own - the link you added is wholesale pricing not consumer. Eir only offer fibre extreme as part as a bundle with calls.

Having investigated this further the prices are as following if order over a call with our sales line - these may be different from online prices which can be found here https://www.eir.ie/extreme/

Up to1Gb download speeds + unlimited usage (1Tb fair usage policy) + off peak calls to land lines and 30 minutes to mobile off peak including rental and is  €80

Up to 300Mb download speeds + unlimited usage (1Tb fair usage policy) + off peak calls to land lines and 30 minutes to mobile off peak including rental and is  €68 per month

Up to 150Mb download speeds + unlimited usage (1Tb fair usage policy) + off peak calls to land lines and 30 minutes to mobile off peak including rental and is  €60 per month

Up to1Mb download speeds + unlimited usage (1Tb fair usage policy) Unlimited Anytime calls to Irish mob + Unlimited Irish landline calls is €55 for the first 3 months and then €87 then after

Up to 300Mb download speeds + unlimited usage (1Tb fair usage policy) Unlimited Anytime calls to Irish mob + Unlimited Irish landline calls is €43 for the first 3 months and then €75 then after

Up to 150Mb download speeds + unlimited usage (1Tb fair usage policy) Unlimited Anytime calls to Irish mob + Unlimited Irish landline calls is €35 for the first 3 months and then €67 then after

The channel your order through are ultimately responsible for quoting the price at point of sale - If you require further clarification please contact sales on free phone 1800500300. I cannot place an order for you here unfortunately.

Thanks

Al

• Advertisement

Thank you for the clarification Al.

Thank you for the clarification Al.
    No problem Stephen Unkempt Shipwreck

Al

Advertisement