Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IS Eir using same network as meteor

Options
  • 21-01-2016 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am asking this again as no answers came in. 
    My new Eir mobile has terrible internet compared to my meteor.

I used to get 3G and many times 4G in work in Naas, now I cant even use viber my speed is so slow. 

Any one any thoughts on this.  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

allibastor wrote: »
    Hi,

I used to get 3G and many times 4G in work in Naas, now I cant even use viber my speed is so slow. 

Hi allibastor

Eir use the very same network and infrastructure as Meteor - there really should be no difference. The best advice I can offer in relation to the issue you highlighted is to contact eir support on 1800690000

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi,

Hi allibastor

Eir use the very same network and infrastructure as Meteor - there really should be no difference. The best advice I can offer in relation to the issue you highlighted is to contact eir support on 1800690000

Thanks
    Al
    I have, And I have been told that service is Normal.

I will put it this way, I am currently looking at my work phone which is Meteor and my private phone which is eir.

My work phone is full on 4g and on speed check is getting 9MBS 
    My private phone is on H. and on speed check it wont connect.

I have the same issue with the phone calls, my meteor phone has no issue with service, but my Eir phone cannot connect in most places. 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

My work phone is full on 4g and on speed check is getting 9MBS 
    My private phone is on H. and on speed check it wont connect.

Try swapping SIM's and handsets to rule out a handset fault.

Advertisement