Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Double Gameweek Planning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭lougal88

km79 wrote: »
    it's either Sanchez or aguero 34 or him 37 for me
    it's my last chip so need to nail
    if city are still in Europe I won't consider aguero

When did you use BB out of curiosity?

If I didn't have BB I would TC Sanchez in 34, not even a seed of doubt!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FHFC wrote: »
    Its pretty much a no brainer from where we are at this moment, but you have to assume that the Sanchez TC points have a decent chance of being matched when we actually do play the TC. You want to ve getting the extra 20 to 30 BB points AND the hopefully 15 to 20 TC points. Hada quick look at switching focus towards a GW37 BB from here and playing my best 11 doubles in 34 but while I could get to 13 doubles for 37 I can't see it working out.

Regarding GW37 TC options Man U and Rooney could be another one, prove his England squad critics wrong. Costa could be playing for his place in the Spain squad. Depending on the Cup final and Leicester and Sunderlands situations Lukaku may be viable again by then.

I'm probably not going to TC this week now. Really don't care about the cup match. There is one decent league I can win where I have 34 points to make up and a couple more I can place in and that and maximising my OR is my priority. Cups even money ones are only a bit of craic.

So if you are afraid enough of me to pull your BB this week I'll take it as a compliment. ;)
    OR is my aim aswell. The best options for BB in my circumstances are 33 or 36. I could get robles to give me a hennsessy/ robles BB option and 1 other palace/eve player. Its still most likely Ill BB in 36. I definetly wont be TC as thats going on sanchez in 34.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Benimar wrote: »
    I'm not saying there is anything wrong with your team, but a couple of things you need to consider:

1. In GW35 you can only transfer out DeGea/Robles and Delaney as you will want to hold a keeper, Darmian, Barkley, Payet, Martial and Lukaku as these all have a DGW37. If you transfer any of those 6 out, you won't have 8 DGW players in 37. There isn't a lot of cash available between Delaney and a keeper (unless you have some ITB) to bring in reasonable replacements, especially ones who might have a DGW37. i think you need another Liverpool player in there somewhere for either DeGea or Darmian

2. You currently only have 7 DGW37 players. You are counting both keepers but can only play one (assuming you BB in DGW34)

Thanks. A couple of good points in there. I was trying to fit in another Liverpool player but with Sakho already in my defence I don't fancy doubling up with Mignolet. I may have to though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Nalz wrote: »
    I like it. I went with Bolasie, Coutinho and KDB for next gameweek.
    You've taken a slightly different route and as a result could afford Bellerin and Martial. I had to got with Rashford and Soare.

Decent team. Are you worried about not having Coutinho or KDB?

My team below
    382230.png

I'm very worried about not having KDB. The only thing that gives me hope is that before his injury he was very inconsistent in FPL so I'm hoping that continues.

Rashford is a good shout but when Rooney is back he'll be out I'm sure so that's why I went for Martial.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

Nalz wrote: »
    I like it. I went with Bolasie, Coutinho and KDB for next gameweek.
    You've taken a slightly different route and as a result could afford Bellerin and Martial. I had to got with Rashford and Soare.

Decent team. Are you worried about not having Coutinho or KDB?

My team below
    382230.png

You have 8 players not playing in GW 35.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Wombatman wrote: »
    You have 8 players not playing in GW 35.

Yeah its a risk. Any suggestions on what I should alter? I was going to take a -4 for that gw anyways, maybe two -4s are needed. Need to keep the lads in my league at bay as I'm top of the table

Thinking KdB may now be pretty essential for the upcoming dgw in 34.

Looking at my team I can make the following changes in 34:
    Kane/Lennon/Dann to Martial/KdB/Fosuh-Mensah

or

Kane/Mahrez/Dann to Martial/KdB/Rojo

Are either worth considering?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I was all set to have lennon as my fifth mid, but watching yesterday's game has shaken this resolve. I know his gametime isn't guaranteed but would Delofeu be a better option?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 kolczastyy

The most time I consider about BB I am closer to say that BB in DGW34 doesnt make any sense...

Majority of players have 13 players in DGW34 and then troubles to complete rational squad in GW35 (I mean 11 players without hit or double hit). I don't event want to skip the fixture to GW37...The fixtures are like they are and attempt to maximise result in any DGW is painful in another. And those 13 players with BB can be like 11x let's name it 'standard scoring'+ 2x2x2 = 8 points.

What about going this madness through in quite balanced roster? squeeze out the maximum of 'the rationality' from WC in DGW33 and then use BB in GW36 when we have:
    -all of the teams play which means you have in the worst case sth like 4x2x2=16 on the bench
    -more clear heads without thoughts "Should I get rid of Kane or Mahrez?"
    -eventually not depserate hits

Additionaly we might save transfers and beat them all to complete the best DGW37 roster as we can.

Am I crazy and time to call emergency or it makes sense?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

lougal88 wrote: »
    Thinking KdB may now be pretty essential for the upcoming dgw in 34.

Looking at my team I can make the following changes in 34:
    Kane/Lennon/Dann to Martial/KdB/Fosuh-Mensah

or

Kane/Mahrez/Dann to Martial/KdB/Rojo

Are either worth considering?

KDB is far from essential at his price. Wouldn't touch a ManU defender not named DDG or Smalling
    I was all set to have lennon as my fifth mid, but watching yesterday's game has shaken this resolve. I know his gametime isn't guaranteed but would Delofeu be a better option?

Lennon is more nailed than Deulofeu. Hopefully Martinez goes back to Barry+McCarthy sitting with Barkley advanced and Lennon on the wing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

My head is fcuking wrecked. Most likely going with the below and accepting a -8 hit. Is a -12 hit worth it, when I'm so close to top in my main league? Probably not. My doubts on team below:

- Maybe drop Darmian, and bring in Mata for Payet. Or Martial for Kane.
    - Keep Ozil, but no Sanchez. Then bring in KDB for Payet. And then either 4.5 def or Martial up front for Kane.
    - My best option is probably the below team, but if I'm missing someone obvious please do tell me :P

vncg8j.png

sheroman01 wrote: »
    My head is fcuking wrecked. Most likely going with the below and accepting a -8 hit. Is a -12 hit worth it, when I'm so close to top in my main league? Probably not. My doubts on team below:

- Maybe drop Darmian, and bring in Mata for Payet. Or Martial for Kane.
    - Keep Ozil, but no Sanchez. Then bring in KDB for Payet. And then either 4.5 def or Martial up front for Kane.
    - My best option is probably the below team, but if I'm missing someone obvious please do tell me :P

vncg8j.png

DON'T DROP PAYET!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

I'd rather drop Mahrez and Kane instead of Payet!

KdB in is a must for me and its hard to squeeze them all in. It's basically coming down to dropping Kane or Mahrez and I keep swapping and changing!

Lennon in for Mahrez or Martial in for Kane. That frees up the cash for the defence.

Here's the front 8 I'm currently at but can't decide on what combination of defenders I can get in. Steven Taylor is one which isn't great but he does enable an awesome front 8

Payet Coutinho Mahrez Sanchez KdB

Aguero Lukaku Kane

KDB is far from essential at his price. Wouldn't touch a ManU defender not named DDG or Smalling

Lennon is more nailed than Deulofeu. Hopefully Martinez goes back to Barry+McCarthy sitting with Barkley advanced and Lennon on the wing

What about Darmian?

I can actually make the following changes for 34:
    Kane/Mahrez/Dann to Martial/Darmian/Silva

Would give me 15 DGW players also.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

The way I see it. 2 situations.

1. You're playing your WC and aiming to build a strong 15 for DGW34 with 14-15 DGWers in order to use your BB there.

2. You don't have a WC or you're willing to use it differently. Then looking at this season, it's russian roulette (I mean Bellerin, Delaney & Morgan scored at the weekend, Simpson should have, why are we all focused on the attacking big guns?). So choose a "random" GW that you feel suits your team and then you have to ask yourself one (simple) question: do I feel lucky? Well do ya punk :pac:?

Lennon has had 10 years to prove himself as a viable ff player he hasn't done it. The most he has ever scored in a season is 5 mainly a 2 or 3 goal a season player. I'm all for going all in on dgw players but not a chance I'd take out someone like mahrez or alli for a player that has never delivered like lennon. He is also not guaranteed to start both games and then you also need to factor his 35 blank into the equation. Of course he could get returns but if he gets more than 12 pts across the double you have luckily hit on him on one of his rare good days. All you lennon owners can thank me now when he inevitably runs amok.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

I had a plan last week when I Wild carded damn it all to hell and I'll follow through on it this week and next week.

I don't care if the Training wheels are about to come off!

GW 33 Lukaku TC
    GW 34 BB

UhWNDAp.jpg

Lennon has had 10 years to prove himself as a viable ff player he hasn't done it. The most he has ever scored in a season is 5 mainly a 2 or 3 goal a season player. I'm all for going all in on dgw players but not a chance I'd take out someone like mahrez or alli for a player that has never delivered like lennon. He is also not guaranteed to start both games and then you also need to factor his 35 blank into the equation. Of course he could get returns but if he gets more than 12 pts across the double you have luckily hit on him on one of his rare good days. All you lennon owners can thank me now when he inevitably runs amok.

There's no rationality this season. Or at least there's less than in previous seasons.

Lennon is on 7 consecutive starts where he scored 4 goals and got 1 assist.
    He blanked thrice: home to WB, home to Arsenal and away to United. But the whole Everton team blanked in these 3 games.

Now I don't know why he suddenly got 7 starts in a row. But lately he's been FPLy involved in 5 of Everton 11 goals. He's only £5.6m. He has 2 back to back doubles. Both doubles are 4 days apart games. 3 days between these 2 doubles is the main concern.
    Depending on his returns/gametime he can be sold for GW35 (or kept for 37).

The only other Everton option in midfield is Barkley. £1.5m dearer. Could be the diff between owning Ozil or Sanchez for example.

I'm not saying he's a great option but he definitely is a punt. Now what are the Everton fans thinking about his gametime?

iroced wrote: »
    There's no rationality this season. Or at least there's less than in previous seasons.

He blanked thrice: home to WB, home to Arsenal and away to United. But the whole Everton team blanked in these 3 games.

Now I don't know why he suddenly got 7 starts in a row. But lately he's been FPLy involved in 5 of Everton 11 goals. He's only £5.6m. He has 2 back to back doubles. Both doubles are 4 days apart games. 3 days between these 2 doubles is the main concern.

The only other Everton option in midfield is Barkley. £1.5m dearer. Could be the diff between owning Ozil or Sanchez for example.

I'm not saying he's a great option but he definitely is a punt. Now what are the Everton fans thinking about his gametime?

He is on an excellent run for him but Id look at his career stats rather than his recent stats when judging how likely he is to score. Mirallas and Barry being suspended may have helped his chances of starting.

lougal88 wrote: »
    What about Darmian?

I can actually make the following changes for 34:
    Kane/Mahrez/Dann to Martial/Darmian/Silva

Would give me 15 DGW players also.

Darmian still isn't nailed and LVG is a mentalist

Lennon has 50% goal conversion for those which is not sustainable. If I'm going to go for a jammy player, it's going to be the one who takes tons of useless shots outside the box and is second on pens :cool:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Jesper

[/IMG]Team 1 FF.JPG

382243.JPG

OK so now I'm thinking of dropping Firmino and upgrading him to KDB. Means a serious hit! Taking out Alderwield (bought for 5.4) and putting in any defender for 4.4 Delaney/Flanagan/Leister defender etc.

I've very happy with my front rows but is defense taking to big a hit? Is KDB that much better than Firmino?

[how do I insert the picture into the text area?]

New draft, No man united cover (for gw34) so thinking of getting in De Gea and someone cheap to replace Bolasie.

Am I stupid in taking this approach?

382244.png

Jesper wrote: »
    Team 1 FF.JPG

OK so now I'm thinking of dropping Firmino and upgrading him to KDB. Means a serious hit! Taking out Alderwield (bought for 5.4) and putting in any defender for 4.4 Delaney/Flanagan/Leister defender etc.

I've very happy with my front rows but is defense taking to big a hit? Is KDB that much better than Firmino?

[how do I insert the picture into the text area?]

Rojo - I'd say he'll be dropped. Not producing and not 100% fit

There's a little yellow landscape icon "insert image" when replying. Easiest way to do it add an attachment, get the url of the attachment, click the "insert image" button and paste the url into the dialog that appears

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Jesper

[/IMG]Team 1 FF.JPG

382243.JPG

so the decisions are between Firmino -> KDB worth the extra 2.2m
    and
    Who to play in the back 5. Delaney and Rojo are my uncertainties. I have 9.4 million between them. Who to choose instead? Or I can leave in Alderweireld which leaves me with 3.5m and need to change another defender?

Half thinking I would like DDG instead of Mingolet but leaves me in a bad position for wk 35.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

He is on an excellent run for him but Id look at his career stats rather than his recent stats when judging how likely he is to score. Mirallas and Barry being suspended may have helped his chances of starting.

Recent stats are far more reliable. Takes into account current systems etc. If you looked at career stats you'd never have gotten Ramsey during his breakthrough goalscoring season. Mahrez and Vardy were non existent in fantasy teams last year and I think Mahrez only scored 7 in his time with Le Havre. Should they be ignored too based on career stats?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

If this season has thought me anything it is that trying to apply logic to this game is a waste of time.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,722 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Only after realising that Lennon and Gerry D are the same price.

Looking at the highlights from yesterday, Deulofeu was a lot more involved than Lennon so he's in for now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Cartman78 wrote: »

Looking at the highlights from yesterday, Deulofeu was a lot more involved than Lennon so he's in for now

Look at how many minutes he has played in the last 6.

Then take him out again. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Cartman78 wrote: »

Everton were far more defensive yesterday than they normally are, so Lennon should be more attack minded in their next gameweek. Lennon also seems to be in favour at the moment, when Mirallas and Barry are back, I'd imagine Delofeu will loose out before Lennon does. Martinez and his rotation policy for his wingers is a pain for fantasy players :(

• Advertisement

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Recent stats are far more reliable. Takes into account current systems etc. If you looked at career stats you'd never have gotten Ramsey during his breakthrough goalscoring season. Mahrez and Vardy were non existent in fantasy teams last year and I think Mahrez only scored 7 in his time with Le Havre. Should they be ignored too based on career stats?

I suppose the difference is that Lennon has been playing for 10 years in the PL in more or less the same position and has always struggled with end product. He played in a team spurs that was at least at the same level of his current team. I did ignore both Ramsey and yaya for the same reason as I did think it wasn't sustainable but that's the way I play the game. I eventually caved in. I prefer proven goalscorers as my midfielders like Sanchez and would be more patient with the likes of him than others as he is a goal in every 3 games player.Vardez are only having their second season in the PL so I don't think that's a fair comparison. Lennon has consistently failed to deliver throughout his career and I wouldn't be convinced by a short term run of form.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

:pac:

The Anti-Ramsey Brigade truly was one of the FSA's golden ages :)

I suppose the difference is that Lennon has been playing for 10 years in the PL in more or less the same position and has always struggled with end product. He played in a team spurs that was at least at the same level of his current team. I did ignore both Ramsey and yaya for the same reason as I did think it wasn't sustainable but that's the way I play the game. I eventually caved in. I prefer proven goalscorers as my midfielders like Sanchez and would be more patient with the likes of him than others as he is a goal in every 3 games player.Vardez are only having their second season in the PL so I don't think that's a fair comparison. Lennon has consistently failed to deliver throughout his career and I wouldn't be convinced by a short term run of form.

Haha yeah I get what you mean. He's not gonna be someone I'll hold on to but for his price and dgws he's surely worth it on current form. Lennon has obviously done well to force his way past Deulofeu and Mirallas considering what the pecking order would've been at the early the season so you have to think Lennon is improved in some way or he wouldn't be starting every game, which he wasn't in previous seasons for the most part. Yeah I ignored Yaya myself since his free kick conversion rate was outrageous, but he just kept doing it which was so annoying :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭siblers

For people who are using their BB in 34 and have yet to play their TC, when do ye plan to TC? I was gonna use it in gw 37 but none of the fixtures stand out, feel like I may have missed a trick now, can't use it in 33 as I'm gonna use my wild card.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

siblers wrote:
    For people who are using their BB in 34 and have yet to play their TC, when do ye plan to TC? I was gonna use it in gw 37 but none of the fixtures stand out, feel like I may have missed a trick now, can't use it in 33 as I'm gonna use my wild card.

Had that fear myself so did my WC last week with Lukaku as TC this week.
    The last couple of weeks are too unpredictable with so many teams usually having nothing to play for so couldn't be relying on anyone starting 2 games and scoring well in DGW at that time of the season

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

110.8m. And now crazy trying to get in KDB, Sanchez, Payrt, marez, +1
    Kun, Kane, Lukaku.

You should be grand! I have them all and a reasonably expensive defense and my resell is less than yours!

• Advertisement

You should be grand! I have them all and a reasonably expensive defense and my resell is less than yours!

I'm a fair bit off affording all those! Gonna sacrafice Kane I think which is a change of tune from my thinking prior to gw 32 :P

I'm a fair bit off affording all those! Gonna sacrafice Kane I think which is a change of tune from my thinking prior to gw 32 :P

It's the kind of season where some random cheapie like Bolaise is gonna rise up and score a hat-trick. Sanchez and KdB will proceed to fall over and injure themselves.

This season, more than any other, has been about the cheaper players! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

This would be my suggestion on how you can maximize the remaining 7 weeks. Ive also no wildcard so the standard BB34 doesnt apply imo. Looking at the fixtures and your current squad and the teams with doubles. I think the best time to BB is gw 36. The key teams for our circumstance are arsenal, everton and liverpool players. These have doubles and a good fixture in gw 36. The players you need to sell are those with poor fixtures and no doubles.
    In your situation Id do nothing this week you have a good squad.

Gw33 Arnie to barkley and targett to jagielka. That gives you 4dgw players. These two players have 2 more doubles and a great gw 36 fixture

Gw34 Ivan to gabriel (if he plays the next 2) and siggy to sanchez/ozil. Id also go another -4 for fuchs to sakho. For this -4 you are getting 2 extra doubles and better overall fixtures for all other weeks.
    If you go -8 here you now have 9dgw players a TC here could bring you in line with the 12/13 DGW BB option
    Hart
    sakho gabriel jags
    firmino sanchez mahrez barkley
    kane aguero lukaku

GW 35 Id do williams to lovren
    Hart
    Lovren sakho simpson gabriel
    mahrez alli firmino sanchez
    kane aguero
    That squad should see you make gains that week as a good few wont have 11 and on paper your team will be much better than the rest.

Gw 36 BB I think you can take a couple of points hits here to bump up your DGW 37 players. Before transfers you have 3 everton at home to bournemouth, 2 arsenal id be looking to get to 3 at home to Norwich keeping in mind in 38 arsenal are at home to villa in 38, 3 liverpool away at swansea. Id be looking at offloading kane or aguero possibly to rooney, wellbeck, ighalo to free up funds for payet.

GW37 you will have 6 dgw players before whatever moves you make in 36. So can get to 8 with no hits.

Phase 1 completed..... £1.8m still in the bank.

I'm 90 points back on leader overall but 15 back on the quarter so might as well experiment

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Is there anything to be said about keeping Ozil over Sanchez? I'm 99% gonna bring Sanchez in for Ozil, but can just very well see Ozil outscoring him over the DGWs given this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

borthwick Jackson starts for united u21s as he comes back from injury
    come on son
    be my gw34 hero!

• Advertisement

siblers wrote: »
    Yeah I now realise GW33 could have been a great AOA GW for me. But my GW32 WC epic fail denies me that now.

Payet has Swansea & MU at home in GW37. Hopefully WH will still be pushing for a top 4 finish. WH-MU in GW37 could actually be a top4 finish decider.
    'Pool are home to Watford & Chelsea in GW37. Coutinho or Firmino could be good punts.

Or wait for GW38 and hope for a Walcott GW38 repeat. They're home to Villa. And I think Walcott scored a hat-trick in last year GW38!

My front 8 is locked in (Payet, Sanchez, Coutinho/Firmino [whoever is looking sharper], KdB, Mahrez, Lukaku, Martial, Aguero) but it really is moving chairs with my back. I've made several slight tweaks and keep going back and forth on who I actually want! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

We need to talk about Kevin...

....Mirallas :)

There's yet to be a season I didn't own him, and I haven't owned him yet in this one.

Certainly in the Prodston Punt category but I at least need to have him mentioned in discussions. Heroes are made in DGWs and he's already a "character" around these parts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Mirallas has played >60 minutes 4 times this season. He's got a total of 606 minutes playing time. :eek:

2 goals, 2 assists. And 2 red cards to boot. That would be a punt and a half. What could possibly go wrong? :P

If you're chasing, go for it! Why not? :pac:

We need to talk about Kevin...

....Mirallas :)

There's yet to be a season I didn't own him, and I haven't owned him yet in this one.

Certainly in the Prodston Punt category but I at least need to have him mentioned in discussions. Heroes are made in DGWs and he's already a "character" around these parts.

Now there is a proven goalscorer pity they don't put him on the pitch though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Yeah I now realise GW33 could have been a great AOA GW for me. But my GW32 WC epic fail denies me that now.

Payet has Swansea & MU at home in GW37. Hopefully WH will still be pushing for a top 4 finish. WH-MU in GW37 could actually be a top4 finish decider.
    'Pool are home to Watford & Chelsea in GW37. Coutinho or Firmino could be good punts.

Or wait for GW38 and hope for a Walcott GW38 repeat. They're home to Villa. And I think Walcott scored a hat-trick in last year GW38!

Sanchez! TC decided!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Is there anything to be said about keeping Ozil over Sanchez? I'm 99% gonna bring Sanchez in for Ozil, but can just very well see Ozil outscoring him over the DGWs given this season.

I had both for quite a while. Transferred Ozil out around the time they played Spurs. Sanchez has our scores him since.

Go for Sanchez. Coming into form where as Ozil seems to have taken his eye off the ball

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

Opinions on this?

8 players with a GW34 fixture so a hit will be required unless I downgrade Sagna and replace Bolasie with Coutinho/Firmino.

n149.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Torricelli wrote: »
    Opinions on this?

8 players with a GW34 fixture so a hit will be required unless I downgrade Sagna and replace Bolasie with Coutinho/Firmino.

n149.jpg

I like it my only question mark is sagna. Will he start both games? I have him myself and I am struggling to find other options that will have a double and play in gw35. Bar liver pool but I have maxed out on them.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Sagna is a rotation risk and if Robles gets dropped for bad performances, you're left with a Newcastle goalkeeper every week. No Liverpool mid for DGW34 is quite risky too

• Advertisement
Advertisement