Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Double Gameweek Planning

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

You will be down 2 pts as the player you took out would have got you 2 going by that logic.;)

For once I agree! :)

You'd be down by whatever the outgoing player scored.

There is an argument that getting in an extra DGW player for a hit is actually a 2 point hit though. ;) *waits for Busts to go off on one*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

lougal88 wrote: »
    I'd say with Navas and Nasri as his main competition he will play at least 60-70 mins in each of those league games.

Sterling is out for another 4 weeks. Yaya due back next week but more likely to slot in for Fernandinho.

Rather Yaya for Navas no?

That puts KDB in his preferred right wing position and allows Yaya to bomb forward.
    Fernando Fernandinho
    ....... Yaya
    ........... Silva
    ... KDB
    ........ Agüero
    Lemlin wrote: »
    Wildcard activated. Go hard or go home.

Mignolet/Hennessy
    Sakho Bellerin Gabriel Coleman Darmian
    Sanchez KDB Payet Coutinho MAHREZ
    Aguero Lukaku Rashford

Mahrez is the one thing I'm unsure of. I can hangs him to Bolasie and free up 0.4 but I'll lose a full million on him so I don't think getting him back in will be an option.

If I do go for that, I could go Hennessy to Robles leaving me with:

Mignolet/Robles
    Sanchez KDB Payet Coutinho Bolasie
    Aguero Lukaku Rashford

Opinions?
    Easy to get Mahrez back in 35. Coleman + Payet + Lukaku => Simpson + Mahrez + Kane (£1.6m + £0.8m - £1.5m) and a damn strong GW35 team. You may even have the luxury to get Fuchs in instead of Simpson (depends what are your plans about DGW37).
    GW36 you can get Lukaku back for Kane going fixtures over form (you'll have all the time in the world to assess whether it's a move worth doing though it'd already prepare you for DGW37).

If Rashford does get at least 1 60+ min game and a good 30min sub one (that should give him the opportunity to return the FPL pts we're expecting from MU) it's one of the strongest WC team I've seen and the one I'm trying to build, but I find it tough since I don't have your flexibility cash wise! I just feel Coleman is an overpriced luxury but if you get a dearer 3rd forward (I don't think you can upgrade to Mitrovic anyway) it messes up the plan I outlined above.

I did not play well the team value game this year. KDB explosive return (what a game yesterday for a guy who just had 50min of football in the last 5 months :eek: !!!) looks like rewarding people who played it better!

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Xaniaj

I'm still tinkering my WC but who will everyone be benching from their front 8 this week?

I currently have it at
    Mahrez, Alli (who will be changed), KDB, Sanchez, Lennon
    Kane, Aguero, Lukaku

I don't really want to bench Mahrez but assuming I move Alli for Bolaise, I probably will?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

So now I'm thinking that de Bruyne might not be starting on Saturday. Easy game, just back from injury. Will he start his third game in a week?

You will be down 2 pts as the player you took out would have got you 2 going by that logic.;)
    FHFC wrote: »
    For once I agree! :)

You'd be down by whatever the outgoing player scored.

There is an argument that getting in an extra DGW player for a hit is actually a 2 point hit though. ;) *waits for Busts to go off on one*
    :pac: But considering there are 2 back to back doubles it's actually a 0 pt swing indeed :pac:.

Anyway, it's a pointless debate in my opinion (don't want to sound rude at all ;)) since none of us is ever taking a 4 pts hit just to get appearance pts from our newly acquired player. If so we'd never ever take any pts hit.
    And, dare I say that particularly this season where there's no super Georgie Boyd equivalent, these 4 pts hit punts have a greater chance of success than in previous seasons where cheapies used to make a habit of burning you back.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭lougal88

iroced wrote: »
    Rather Yaya for Navas no?

That puts KDB in his preferred right wing position and allows Yaya to bomb forward.
    Fernando Fernandinho
    ....... Yaya
    ........... Silva
    ... KDB
    ........ Agüero

Not really sure about this, that leaves YaYa in the No 10 and pushes Silva to the left wing?

Either way though I still think KdB will start this week.
    And now I'm strongly considering going:
    Kane/Coutinho - Martial/KdB this week. To get set up for GW34.

Also possibly:
    Next week Dann/Mahrez - Coutinho or Firmino + 4m Def(CBJ or Fosu Mensah)

would then be fielding this:

Mig-Robles
    Bellerin-Gabriel-Ogbonna-Sahko-CBJ
    Kdb-Payet-Sanchez-Lennon-Coutinho
    Aguero-Lukaku-Martial

Lemlin wrote: »
    Wildcard activated. Go hard or go home.

Mignolet/Hennessy
    Sanchez KDB Payet Coutinho MAHREZ
    Aguero Lukaku Rashford

Mahrez is the one thing I'm unsure of. I can hangs him to Bolasie and free up 0.4 but I'll lose a full million on him so I don't think getting him back in will be an option.

If I do go for that, I could go Hennessy to Robles leaving me with:

Mignolet/Robles
    Sanchez KDB Payet Coutinho Bolasie
    Aguero Lukaku Rashford

Opinions?

Tend to agree with iroced and dahat about Coleman. I had initially been advising people off Robles as I felt you needed some attacking threat from your Evertob def as they are so poor defensively.

But then I came to the position that they were too expensive at nearly 6m when you can 'cover' Everton defence (as almost everyone has at least one and they do have 3 extra games) very cheaply with Robles.

So I'd go with the second teams backline but put somebody cheaper in for Coleman. Maybe West Ham?

Rashford I'm not convinced on. I could also majorly pimp my team by going for him over Martial but Rooney will be pushing for minutes ahead of the Euro squad announcement. Rashford could do well and play 60x2 but theres a significant risk of 2 x 1 pointers as well.

I'm more attracted to a gamble on one of Uniteds cheap FBs if one of them starts vs Spurs.

Its proving quite helpful having wildcarded last week and being able to monitor things like Rooney returning, Utds full backs etc and having 2 FTs and probably a hit to tweak the GW34 team.

Not really sure about this, that leaves YaYa in the No 10 and pushes Silva to the left wing?
    Not necessarily.

They could play some kind of "square" 4-4-2 with a "deep" Fernando-Fernandinho line and a "high" Silva Yaya line. Silva being the number 10 playmaker and Yaya the number 8 linking up between the 2 "Fernands" (the 2 "6") and the attackers. Agüero upfront. And KDB could be free to use his preferred wing and move in the centre and switch with Agüero at times etc...

If Yaya's back, that's what "we" are expecting in France for the return game vs PSG since Sterling won't be fit and Navas did not impress.

Interesting but a bit biased since it only takes into account the last 2 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 IcedJade

IcedJade wrote: »
    W45g1Bz.png

This is my current wildcard team. Would really appreciate advice. Am I missing anything? Plan is BB in 34 as I have 13 DGW players. Bank the 2 transfers between now and GW35 to bring in Pelle for Lukaku and Alli for Lennon. Havent thought far enough ahead for GW37. As it is I'm not well stocked but that can be changed.

Ninja bump. I am slightly cautious about de Bruyne starting again. Any advice on the rest?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Ninja bump. I am slightly cautious about de Bruyne starting again. Any advice on the rest?

Bolasie for Lennon maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Played WC last week and really regretting not getting Sanchez. Kept Arnie as I had planned to get one of Firmino/Coutinho in this week ahead of GW34 and 35.

Now think I'll get Bolasie in for Arnie and then get Sanchez in for Ozil. Held onto Ozil in the WC as I would lose 0.6 and Sanchez hadnt done much. Now thinking Sanchez is likely to score higher over the rest of the season. People agree?

Only downside is I'll be down to 10 for GW35 but will prob take a -4 to get another player in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Tend to agree with iroced and dahat about Coleman. I had initially been advising people off Robles as I felt you needed some attacking threat from your Evertob def as they are so poor defensively.

But then I came to the position that they were too expensive at nearly 6m when you can 'cover' Everton defence (as almost everyone has at least one and they do have 3 extra games) very cheaply with Robles.

So I'd go with the second teams backline but put somebody cheaper in for Coleman. Maybe West Ham?

Rashford I'm not convinced on. I could also majorly pimp my team by going for him over Martial but Rooney will be pushing for minutes ahead of the Euro squad announcement. Rashford could do well and play 60x2 but theres a significant risk of 2 x 1 pointers as well.

I'm more attracted to a gamble on one of Uniteds cheap FBs if one of them starts vs Spurs.

Its proving quite helpful having wildcarded last week and being able to monitor things like Rooney returning, Utds full backs etc and having 2 FTs and probably a hit to tweak the GW34 team .

Feel the exact same, last week seems to have to been the correct week to WC imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Jesper

Ok I've a stag this weekend so I really need to get this team final today as tomorrow God knows what will happen if I start tinkering!

I'm pretty set on my front 8.

382527.JPG

But I have serious concerns over my back 7.
    Strangely I'm happy enough with my GK choices. Robles has 3 doubles, Darlow has a double and can provide a cheap cover gw 35 (and Benetiz).
    Risks,
    Moreno - Rotation
    Gaberial - Rotation?
    Jags - Rotation between Moir/Stones?
    Simpson - single game week (but as I'll have 13 DWG's I'm ok with it).

And advice? Really need to get back working again!

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

Martial or Sturridge is my dilemma. with martial I have 2.9 million to rejig my team later. unsure what to do. ill have 11 gw players for 35 if I go sturridge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,722 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Have taken a couple of days off fluting around with my team after overindulging earlier in the week....was satisfied with this lot but a couple of nagging defensive doubts now starting to surface....

Darlow Mignolet
    Fuchs Coleman Evans Moreno Gabriel
    Lennon Bolasie KDB Sanchez Lanzini
    Aguero Lukaku Martial

Happy with front eight but not 100% on defence and keepers...

- No ManU cover
    - Coleman overpriced for recent returns

Currently thinking about bringing in DDG (surely guaranteed 2 x CS in GW 34) and downgrading Coleman.

Options are limited due to budget (need to mind funds for Bolasie to Liverpool mid next week)....any suggestions?? Nyom and Ake fit the budget but haven't seen a single Watford player in anyone else's draft team!

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Have taken a couple of days off fluting around with my team after overindulging earlier in the week....was satisfied with this lot but a couple of nagging defensive doubts now starting to surface....

Darlow Mignolet
    Aguero Lukaku Martial

- No ManU cover

Currently thinking about bringing in DDG (surely guaranteed 2 x CS in GW 34) and downgrading Coleman.

Options are limited due to budget (need to mind funds for Bolasie to Liverpool mid next week)....any suggestions?? Nyom and Ake fit the budget but haven't seen a single Watford player in anyone else's draft team!

Coleman is the most Nailed-on Everton defender. And their remaining fixtures are good - if they can keep form. I've went with Jags for price 5.1m.
    I'm waiting to see which WB's United start with this week and will draft one of them in - further saving and united cover.
    Would you consider CP defender for Evans this week then switch out next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Darlow Mignolet
    Aguero Lukaku Martial

- No ManU cover

Simpson instead of Fuchs? Would give you a bit more cash but not sure if it's enough to then just do Mignolet to DDG and then take a week to decide if Coleman is staying.

dahat wrote: »
    Feel the exact same, last week seems to have to been the correct week to WC imo.

Hard to be that definite about it i think.

While the aspect i mentioned is good, I'd probably make 4 changes if I could. :D

And that may change further after this weekends games.

32 was still the right time for me. But the performance of Palace players especially Bolasie in 33 will be key to whether the gw32 WC was a success as 32 wildcarders had more flexibility to get him in as a short term punt.

• Advertisement

Cheers lads....

I think Mignolet to DDG is the right move to kick things off.

If I move Coleman, I can then look at Man City defenders (am I right in thinking Mangala is nailed on while Kompany is out?).....

For the moment, I've swapped Fuchs for Morgan, so Coleman stays....I'm thinking that,like his Merseyside counterpart Moreno, serious attacking returns are due soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I thought he said it was because of jetlag.
    He got back on Thursday, game was on Sunday. He was taken off because he was having a 'mare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭smokingman

I'm honestly thinking Mata would be the safest way into the ManU easy double...
    Saves worrying about Rooney being back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Much the same players as everyone is considering, so not much to say. The one of yours I did discount was Darlow. I know he's cheap but you'll have to play him away to Liverpool in 35. Benitez or not, that could turn out bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Hard to be that definite about it i think.

While the aspect i mentioned is good, I'd probably make 4 changes if I could. :D

And that may change further after this weekends games.

32 was still the right time for me. But the performance of Palace players especially Bolasie in 33 will be key to whether the gw32 WC was a success as 32 wildcarders had more flexibility to get him in as a short term punt.

Don't forget about Lukaku TC performance ;)

ShaneU wrote: »
    He got back on Thursday, game was on Sunday. He was taken off because he was having a 'mare.

Maybe. But LVG did defend him and put it down to jetlag as the OP said.

Which is why I'm not as confident as some that Rojo will not start vs Spurs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

smokingman wrote: »
    I'm honestly thinking Mata would be the safest way into the ManU easy double...
    Saves worrying about Rooney being back

Mata was benched GW21-23 when fully fit and that was before Rashford's emergence. I don't think anyone besides Martial is nailed in the front 4 when Rooney returns

Mata was benched GW21-23 when fully fit and that was before Rashford's emergence. I don't think anyone besides Martial is nailed in the front 4 when Rooney returns

I'm hoping rooney features at some stage vs Spurs so we can see who he comes in for and where.

What i think would be best for United and for FPL would be for him to come in at No 10 for Lingaard and keep both Martial and Rashford in the side for pace.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Cech robles is a good keeper rotation for those that were planning on going with 2 arsenal defenders. Arsenal have 2 hard fixtures left gw 33 and 37 those two week's you play robles. Great fixtures every other week and then both your keepers have a double in 34. It involves going without bellerin as your second arsenal defender and then going with 2 Liverpool defenders instead of 1.
    Opt1 mig robles bellerin sakho
    Opt 2 Cech robles lovren sakho

Cech robles is a good keeper rotation for those that were planning on going with 2 arsenal defenders. Arsenal have 2 hard fixtures left gw 33 and 37 those two week's you play robles. Great fixtures every other week and then both your keepers have a double in 34. It involves going without bellerin as your second arsenal defender and then going with 2 Liverpool defenders instead of 1.
    Opt1 mig robles bellerin sakho
    Opt 2 Cech robles lovren sakho

I actually have option 1 and personally think its FAR superior due to Bellerin's attacking potential.

I get what your saying about the tough fixtures but Bellerin scored high against Spurs which was as tough as it gets.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I actually have option 1 and personally think its FAR superior due to Bellerin's attacking potential.

I get what your saying about the tough fixtures but Bellerin scored high against Spurs which was as tough as it gets.

Ye bellerins attacking has to be factored in. The benefits of option 2 are its a little bit cheaper and I'd prefer to play an arsenal keeper over a Liverpool or Everton keeper any week that isnt a double.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Here's a draught I'm nearly settled on so what do people think?

Robles Darlow
    Simpson Gabriel Sakho Bellerin Jagielka
    Mahrez payet Ozil coutinho Alli
    Lukaku Aguero martial

I make that 10 players I'll have for 35 with 2 FT's

Might do Firmino for Coutinho if he plays tonight. Anyone else any input? 2.1 in the bank maybe upgrade Darlow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,159 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

I have seen a good few drafts for the wildcard now and I think some people are underestimating Leicesters defence.

For example some have Evans because double 34 and playing 35 but he has City, Arsenal and Spurs away in 3 of the next 4. Brom could get crucified!! Where as the likes of Fuchs next three games are against favourable opposition and two of them at home. I think im happy to play the BB with 14 players but only because gw35 fixtures dictate that.

I'm also stuck for who to put in as a third striker. Will probably go with Martial as Rooney may be back for Spurs game. Had been going with Mitrovic all week but can't trust that he will play full 90's. Gayle/Kone not options so think ill stick with Anthony to tear it up agaist Villa and a tired Palace defence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

I have seen a good few drafts for the wildcard now and I think some people are underestimating Leicesters defence.

For example some have Evans because double 34 and playing 35 but he has City, Arsenal and Spurs away in 3 of the next 4. Brom could get crucified!! Where as the likes of Fuchs next three games are against favourable opposition and two of them at home. I think im happy to play the BB with 14 players but only because gw35 fixtures dictate that.

I'm also stuck for who to put in as a third striker. Will probably go with Martial as Rooney may be back for Spurs game. Had been going with Mitrovic all week but can't trust that he will play full 90's. Gayle/Kone not options so think ill stick with Anthony to tear it up agaist Villa and a tired Palace defence.

fuchs won't be leaving my squad this season bar injury or suspension
    I'd be more likely to sell mahrez

....now I'm strongly considering going:

Also possibly:

Mig-Robles
    Aguero-Lukaku-Martial

Anybody any thoughts on this transfer plan? Wasteful?
    It will take 2 hits to do, but I think the allure of KdB and Martial is strong.

Also it's a roundabout way of doing it due to monetary issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

keano_afc wrote: »
    So now I'm thinking that de Bruyne might not be starting on Saturday. Easy game, just back from injury. Will he start his third game in a week?

I made that mistake last weekend. Convinced myself that he wouldn't start as it was first game back and had the fear he'd come off the bench for a 10min cameo. Ended up starting and playing 57mins and scored!

Not benching KdB again

Is anyone else feeling underwhelmed with the prospect of Lennon in their squad for multiple gameweeks?

Having solved my Coleman Conundrum earlier on, it's now Lennon that's stinking the place out. Having three Everton in the squad is starting to feel like overkill

Looking at taking a punt on Iwobi instead.....cheap, decent fixtures, GW35 ok, in good form and most importantly, is not called Aaron Lennon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Hi,
    Don't know how to post pic of my team but at the moment is

Robles mignolet

Gabriel Evans Simpson sakho souare

Payet barkley coutinho iwobi sanchez

Algueró martial lukaku, leaving 1.1m in the bank,

Can people tell me what they think of this team?

Would I be better off with sturridge instead of martial?
    Think he's going to let rip some weekend but would mean replacing barkley with Lennon and losing sakho, and should I be trying to get de bruyne in? (although how i would manage this is beyond me)
    Head is absolutely fried

This is pract my team except Mangala for evans and ward for souare....i have 1.1 left which allows for kane and mahrez back in 35 for no hits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Is anyone else feeling underwhelmed with the prospect of Lennon in their squad for multiple gameweeks?

Having solved my Coleman Conundrum earlier on, it's now Lennon that's stinking the place out. Having three Everton in the squad is starting to feel like overkill

Looking at taking a punt on Iwobi instead.....cheap, decent fixtures, GW35 ok, in good form and most importantly, is not called Aaron Lennon.

Ramsey could be back in the squad this weekend so that could reduce Iwobi's playing time over the next few weeks. Have you enough cash for Lanzini instead maybe? Though no GW35 game is an issue.

Agree re Fuchs. Kinda regret letting him go on wc. Given he scored big last week I'd already be up.

Ramsey could be back in the squad this weekend so that could reduce Iwobi's playing time over the next few weeks. Have you enough cash for Lanzini instead maybe? Though no GW35 game is an issue.

Already have Lanzini, Sanchez, Bolasie and KDB.

Could downgrade Bolasie to Zaha or forget about Palace altogether and just bring in either Coutinho or Firminio now...but would prefer to see how the Dortmund games pan out first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

So I WC'd in GW32 to TC Lukaku this week.

I brought in Zaha cause he was cheap, was starting...but he got dragged off after 45 last time.

Here's my Midfield options:

Zaha(2) -Mahrez - Lennon(2) - Sanchez - Payet

Who do I play?

I was gonna bench Payet against Arsenal but I'm not so sure now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Texas Jack

I want to bring in an Arsenal striker asa differential

Is Giroud a bad move?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,282 ✭✭✭COH

Final decision looming... head melted

Team A

Mig/Robles
    Bellerin/Moreno/Sakho/Delaney/Gabriel
    Sanchez/Lanzini/Payet/Barkely/Mahrez
    Aguerro/Kane/Lukaku

Team B

Mig/Robles
    Simpson/Moreno/Evans/Delaney/Gabriel
    Sanchez/Coutinho/Payet/Lennon/KDB
    Aguerro/Martial/Lukaku

High fives and good karma to anyone that decides for me! Answers on a stamped address boards post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

I think Fosu-Mensah has jumped ahead of CBJ at united hes looked impressive right across the back 4.

I'm hoping rooney features at some stage vs Spurs so we can see who he comes in for and where.

What i think would be best for United and for FPL would be for him to come in at No 10 for Lingaard and keep both Martial and Rashford in the side for pace.

Better bloody not because Linguard is my Utd. Midfielder!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Texas Jack wrote: »
    I want to bring in an Arsenal striker asa differential

Is Giroud a bad move?

Not guaranteed to start with Welbeck being fit, plus his form is pretty awful. Pelle is a decent shout but only 1 game in 34.

Having my doubts about him too, I really want Iwobi but be a disaster if he is back on the bench.

As your point with the Leicesters defense.... I think people are hugely under estimating Kane at home against WB. Swapping him and loosing a fortune in transfer fee's to buy him out to put in guesses of who they think will play.
    Saying that I think any team playing Villa has a great scoring potentil but I'm not going to gamble loosing Kane.

Jesper wrote: »
    As your point with the Leicesters defense.... I think people are hugely under estimating Kane at home against WB. Swapping him and loosing a fortune in transfer fee's to buy him out to put in guesses of who they think will play.
    Saying that I think any team playing Villa has a great scoring potentil but I'm not going to gamble loosing Kane.

Agree here too. If i take Kane out for maybe Martial for his 2 games in 34 I'll definitely have a plan to get him back in for 35.

I think as half jokingly alluded to earlier in the thread that even soon after wildcarding there is a case for one or two hits to react to the short turnarounds between the three doubles and one blank GW. With some potential big scores in some of the doubles a hit thats gaining a least 2 extra appearance points is justified if you really fancy a player to score.

I'm not as averse to hits as many players at the best of times and can see me taking min 2 and maybe 3 between now and 37.

siblers wrote: »
    Having my doubts about him too, I really want Iwobi but be a disaster if he is back on the bench.

True...although I'm beginning to think that even a couple of cameos from Iwobi has a higher ceiling than Lennon over four games.

Wenger just on SSN now talking about offering him a new improved contract

• Advertisement

Either way though I still think KdB will start this week.
    And now I'm strongly considering going:

Also possibly:

Mig-Robles
    Aguero-Lukaku-Martial
    I like your team. CBJ & Lennon are punts but they allow Martial. Who do you bench in 33 though?

Not sure Martial KDB > Kane Coutinho for 33 though. If you do it in 34 can you do Payet + Lukaku -> Mahrez + Kane in 35 for -4?

Jesper wrote: »
    I think most people plan is to get Mahrez & Kane back in 35.

Advertisement