Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prof O'Keefe laser eye surgery

• 21-01-2016 4:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Booked in for a consultation in March to see O'Keefe about getting rye laser. I gave been wearing glasses since I was a child do have been going to him for my eyes for years.
    Anyone who got rye laser what was the procedure like. Was it sore and what price did you pay ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭vigos

Booked in for lasek Friday week with him so can report back then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭vigos

Lasek done now about a week, procedure was grand a bit uncomfortable but no pain. Eyes were sore afterwards alright but you're given drops for this. My vision was still pretty blurred afterwards, although definitely better than what I could see without glasses previously. But since day 5 onwards I'm starting to see small improvements daily. Although I went back to work looking at a monitor was not the most comfortable and quite hard on my eyes. Overall happy with it so far

Advertisement