Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caragh Village?

Options
  • 21-01-2016 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Any information on living in Caragh village appreciated. We are considering a move from not too far away, so not really looking for advice on schools or activities as we would envisage that the children would continue with everything as is (school in Naas and activities in Kilteel, Clane, Sallins and Naas).

What I am wondering about is info on commuting. My husband works in Dublin but works 10 till late so almost never has to deal with rush hour. Also, thinking ahead to our looming old age, what is Caragh like to live in for elderly people in terms of bus links to surrounding towns and villages etc? When we move, we never want to move again!

Any other info, your likes and dislikes about life in the village welcome.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Where are you commuting from now? Caragh village is less than 5m from the N7 at naas south so is handy enough in that way (although naas north to south can get a bit mad at rush hour). It's handier to get to the N7 from there than from many parts of Naas I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

Nice area no doubt but very limited in terms of public transport

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

Thank you for the replies.

Advertisement