Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Drafts

Options
  • 21-01-2016 7:38pm

Hi can you tell me how to organise a bank draft, can I just go in to my branch and request one there and then or does it need to be ordered in advance?, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Morning crazyb1tch,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

We do not take orders for Bank drafts Online or over the Phone.

If you require a Bank Draft please drop into any Branch of Bank of Ireland and our advisors will assist in getting this for you.

Please note however that we no longer provide a bank draft service for transactions under EUR500.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Evie

Good Morning crazyb1tch,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

We do not take orders for Bank drafts Online or over the Phone.

If you require a Bank Draft please drop into any Branch of Bank of Ireland and our advisors will assist in getting this for you.

Please note however that we no longer provide a bank draft service for transactions under EUR500.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Evie

Thanks for your help Evie :)

Advertisement