If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you price match Tesco Direct?

Options
  • 21-01-2016 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,637 ✭✭✭✭

They are selling the Sony 43W805 for £399 with free click and collect.

Could you match that price?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

NIMAN wrote: »
    They are selling the Sony 43W805 for £399 with free click and collect.

Could you match that price?
    Hi Niman, thanks for your post

We do price match on most UK/Ireland based suppliers, but it has to be a like-for-like basis

On this model, as with most of our TVs, we give a 6 year Guarantee as standard. On looking at the the 43w805 on Tesco direct website, they only give the standard 1 year guarantee with an option to purchase additional cover
    Adding the 5 year plan with them adds an additional £149.99 making the price £548.95, whereas our price of £499 includes the 6 years cover
    We do have this model in stock, both locally and from our UK warehouse so could have it delivered by mid-next week

Cheers
    Brian

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Niman,

normally we don't have an issue beating / Meeting or doing a deal on price but I've been trying to access that product on the Tesco site for a good while now - using one browser it wont allow me to order the W805 or check stock and on the other browser it wont even let me into the site..

I'll keep trying and if I get any update we will get back to you and pitch a deal..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.