Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronic Drumkits

• 21-01-2016 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone play one? Gonna get one in the next few weeks and looking for recommendations. Anyone got any thoughts?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 drumseg

Electronic drumkits are a very good alternative to acoustic ones. I had a Yamaha DTXplorer for 5/6 years, sound quality wasn't excellent but it was good mainly for practicing!

Nowadays there are way better kits that I would recommend, Roland is one of the best brands you can go for! Really reliable drumkits and very good for dynamics.

Just give a go to different drumkits available, watch demos on youtube and just try them out at the shop! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Gillman1998

Don't know if you have bought yet but I have a Roland TD1K which is the entry level Roland kit. I added the mesh snare to it and I have to say I'm delighted with it. As the previous poster said there are lots of YouTube videos to browse but I can certainly recommend this kit.

Advertisement