Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email notification

Options
  • 21-01-2016 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭

There isn't any email notifications been sent when a new post to a thread is made.Its probably related to the recent cyber attack maybe?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

jimmyw wrote: »
    There isn't any email notifications been sent when a new post to a thread is made.Its probably related to the recent cyber attack maybe?

Don't seem to be receiving a password reset email either. Need to reset it as my cookie has expired on my desktop browser and am getting a too many unsuccessful login error on entering my current password.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

jimmyw wrote: »

Don't seem to be receiving a password reset email either. Need to reset it as my cookie has expired on my desktop browser and am getting a too many unsuccessful login error on entering my current password.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Back working again after I had to reset my password with some difficulty.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭manna452121

Having the same problem with no e-mails also the site is slow to open pages.

Ive now noticed that the activation emails dont seem to work with a "hotmail" email account, but will work with "gmail" and "yahoo"?????????????????????

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi there.

We've been experiencing some technical problems since the site has been under attack. Please bear with us as we work through the associated technical issues as a result.

Thanks,

-Shield.

Its back working now on hotmail/outlook it seems, so someone is doing a good job, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭BandMember

I am also experiencing this issue. Since the site went down, I no longer receive e-mails notifying me of any posts in the thread which I am following. I presume that you guys are aware of this and are working on a fix?

P.S. Welcome back! :) Never leave us again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

Hi .I'm still not getting any email notification from my threads .

Any news on this

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement