Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Address Change

Options
  • 21-01-2016 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,939 ✭✭✭✭

• I have applied online and sent off the ID photos for two seperate address changes now and have been told there will be a text reply but I have received none. Could I please have this clarified.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Morning Strider,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

Once you have sent these documents and they have been received by us we will complete the address change within 3-5 working days. You will then receive a text to state the change has been done.

If this time frame has passed now then there are a number of reasons why you have not received a text, we may not have received the paperwork, it was incomplete or incorrect. If the latter two are the case you will have received an email stating this. If you would like to check the status of your application, you can call BOI Direct on 0818365365 and one of our reps would be happy to help. Alternatively you can send a message through your 365 Online profile's Ask A Question function on the Online Service Desk.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance,

Thanks,
    Evie

Advertisement