Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablet still not arrived

Options
  • 22-01-2016 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭

Eir I've been trying since the 4th of December to get the tablet that was promised to me when I signed the contract with you in late October. I've been lied to numerous times by your sales center.  I've even on multiple times spoken to your customer care team (anything but) and the only thing I've gotten is my time wasted. I've been promised numerous call backs that I've never gotten. The only thing I've actually gotten is lied to to enter a contract and my time wasted. I was promised a tablet as part of my deal. I've been tried to be fobbed off to a third party supplier by your care team despite that not being legal under Irish consumer law. 3 times I've opened a case to have the call listened to o ly for it not to happen. On top of all this my house phone that I've even paying for has never worked. I suppose at this stage it's too much to ask to fix all these issues or better yet cancel my contract as I was enticed by an offer that you're not will to full fill.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi ba_barabus

I have been advised that a route to raise queries in relation to the Tablet promotion has been opened: Please email your query along with your eir account number, to the following email address: digitalsales@eir.ie

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement