Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Palace v Tottenham - 15:00 Saturday

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

feeling spursy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

Is it just me or are we awful. Son is terrible. Headless.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Unbelievable strike from Alli!! Get in! :D

HAHA WTF!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Hammar

Outrageous bit of skill by Alli, what a goal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭prodsc

Alli what a goal

• Registered Users Posts: 8,297 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Super Ali :eek:

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 13,753 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

COYS!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,753 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Some finish from Ali, really important game this for us, 3pts was/is a must if we want to keep in the title hunt, its tough away games like this that have let us down in the past.

https://vine.co/v/ielFp3dUZTV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Goal of the season, take a bow son

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

What a f*****g goal............!!! and I wanted him off at half time:(

United behind. Nice one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Chadlis back!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Super finish from Chadli. 3-1...i was right :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,297 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

CHADLIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Hammar

Brilliant from Chadli,great to have him back.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

Who let's the Palace Out..Delli fecking Alli did...and Chadli....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Oh you beauty GET IN!!!!! massive massive 3pts today. Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur :D

Brilliant from Chadli,we have a great team now,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

And United lost too,good weekend so far apart from Norwich-Pool game.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭SeaDaily

Is it just me or are we awful. Son is terrible. Headless.
    tippspur wrote: »
    Have to get Lamela or Chadli on for Alli,he's not in the game at all today.
    Patww79 wrote: »
    That's awful. Been very very poor today, going absolutely nowhere in the Palace half.

I think some of the posts in this thread sum up how clueless, impatient and negative a lot of the posters on this forum are. Kneejerk reactions and incessant moaning abound. Everyone just needs to relax and not make stupid comments before the game is even over.

SeaDaily wrote: »
    I think some of the posts in this thread sum up how clueless, impatient and negative a lot of the posters on this forum are. Kneejerk reactions and incessant moaning abound. Everyone just needs to relax and not make stupid comments before the game is even over.

Easy to say after the fact

I stand by mine fully, it was an observation at that stage of the game and they had been clueless in attack up to that point. Do you want me to have a crystal ball?

No need for a crystal ball, all I'm saying is that the level of negativity is unnecessary. It doesn't have to always be doom and gloom and moaning.

You sound like a blinkered Liverpool fan that can't have anything negative said ever about the club.

There has to be a happy medium between criticism of the club and praise though. This forum consists mainly of barrages of abuse for our team as far as I can see. It wasn't too long ago everyone was saying how useless a sack of **** Lamela is.

Fair enough if you don't agree that there is room for a bit of optimism and happiness on here but that's my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

No need for a crystal ball, all I'm saying is that the level of negativity is unnecessary. It doesn't have to always be doom and gloom and moaning.

As one of the other posters said I stand by my viewpoint when I made that remark. We were abysmal and had it not been for pot luck we'd have been behind by then. Sign of a good side is when you play Shiote and still win. We won. We were still Shiote all bar the last 10 minutes. Delighted with the win and I get being optimistic and supportive but there's no point being delusional

• Advertisement

Alli was poor in the first half,no doubt about it.

Advertisement