Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative to Asics Running Shoes

Options
  • 22-01-2016 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭

Currently using Asics GT-2000, what are the alternatives ?

Size 44 here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

I have been using the GT2000 V3 for about two years now but was having pain in the ball of my foot, and at the base of my toes. Was recommended to try Brooks GTS16 or Vapor. Went for the Vapor (found a cheap pair in TKMaxx) before forking out €140 for the GTS16 and found them to be much better. Did a 13 mile run in them a few days ago and no pain whatsoever, much more forefoot cushioning than the Asics.Tempted to take the hit on the GTS16 now !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

Might be a bit late for you but try here. Beepbeep especially mad about shoes.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056465649

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bahanaman

Check out adidas sequence boost 7. Brilliant shoe. Version 8 out now but brillliant value to be got in the 7.

Advertisement