Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Battery Charger for Drill

Options
  • 22-01-2016 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

I have a Parkside Drill ( KH3101- 18v - dated 08/2005 - purchased in Lidl ) and cannot find my Battery charger.
    The battery is 18v - 1.5Ah.

Can anyone tell me where I might be able to get a replacement battery RECHARGING unit. I've tried ebay, done deal and some charity shops but no luck so far.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

Useful addition would be some neodynium magnets. They can be used to connect the crocodile clips to the battery tabs if you have difficulty getting a consistent connection.

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=24571.0;attach=10826;image

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Conology

Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it, but I really only need to find a "Replacement charger".
    I'm not a Professional and only do the occasional odd-job around the place, so if you have any ideas where I might get a replacement that would be great.

Thanks again

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

I have a spare 10.8 V one, but I don't suppose that's of any use to you?

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Conology

Thanks for the offer, I don;t think it would work as the unit is 18v, but maybe someone more technical might know better.
    Where are you located in case its a possibility >>
    Thank you

Advertisement