Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Left Channel broken on amp

• 22-01-2016 1:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 844 ✭✭✭

The left channel went recently on my Cambridge Audio A5 amp (purchased 10+ years ago from Richer Sounds).

My repair option at present is to ship it to Richer Sound in Belfast, they have a £40 min repair & £7 return shopping, but it might cost more to repair.

I am in the midlands, can anyone recommend somewhere more local to repair? (I'll be over in Galway on a Saturday soon).

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

boardtc wrote: »
    The left channel went recently on my Cambridge Audio A5 amp (purchased 10+ years ago from Richer Sounds).

My repair option at present is to ship it to Richer Sound in Belfast, they have a £40 min repair & £7 return shopping, but it might cost more to repair.

I am in the midlands, can anyone recommend somewhere more local to repair? (I'll be over in Galway on a Saturday soon).

Thanks!

It might be something as simple as a fuse on that channel... if there a TV repair man type near you? It should be a simple enough fix no matter what. Richer will just send it on to a local guy in Belfast anyway....

Advertisement