Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyre & Auto Centre Mayfield

Options
  • 22-01-2016 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone here has used the tyre and auto centre, behind the Top Oil garage near SuperValu in Mayfield?

I was getting a job priced up on my car and they came back significantly cheaper than the rest, just wondering if they have a decent reputation locally?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭CianDon

Is that Carfit?? Got a job done on my car up there a few months ago and they were spot on. Have a very good reputation among the car communities in the City as they do a lot of Exhaust and Alloy Wheel business

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭weadick

CianDon wrote: »
    Is that Carfit?? Got a job done on my car up there a few months ago and they were spot on. Have a very good reputation among the car communities in the City as they do a lot of Exhaust and Alloy Wheel business

Nah this place is located just behind the green Top garage on the Old Youghal Road. There's a valeting crowd right next to it. Thanks anyway.

Advertisement