Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Career advice!!! - Dentistry

Options
  • 22-01-2016 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭

So I'm considering going into a career in the health sector and dentistry is one I am deeply considering. I have two questions:

1: I will be trying my best to get into Dentistry here in Ireland but if that doesn't work out I like the idea of going into Eastern Europe (the likes of Poland, Hungary, Czech etc) If you have any knowledge on colleges/courses taught in English that are popular and have a good reputation with foreign students, please let me know.

2: Due to family reasons, I would love to move to the USA to stay close and in touch with my family. Is it possible or easy to come to the USA as foreignly trained in Dentistry in Europe and get a job. I heard with Med students the situation is easier but with dentistry it is complicated.

Please fill me in on what to do if at the end of the road I want to settle in the USA.

Advertisement