Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nova...

• 22-01-2016 8:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

I'm the first to kick them in the goolies for their poor preformance, but i have to say, maybe its just me but is the music getting better..???
    Credit to GG for playing Disturbed today...;)

And i like Ernie in the afternoor too....

Comments

I'm finding myself migrating from TXFM to nova more and more, i really gave it a chance, had a preconception of what it would be like but have found it to be a really solid station, the music is really good and unlike TXFM, the presenters dont waffle on about nothing for 5 minutes bewteen every song

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 336 ✭✭.45auto

Ye same in the morning at work now i have lunch and smoke crack in my car. And ive found that during that 15 minutes of crack smoking, nothing chills me out more than nova fm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

I'm finding myself migrating from TXFM to nova more and more, i really gave it a chance, had a preconception of what it would be like but have found it to be a really solid station, the music is really good and unlike TXFM, the presenters dont waffle on about nothing for 5 minutes bewteen every song

Sadly this is not the case now that Courtenay is back....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Definitely... God he's annoying. I have the station playing in work all day and generally enjoy it, except for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

Pat took me by surprise today by ringing me up about a "radomizer" entry I had e-mailed earlier in the month. He put me at my ease - was quite impressed!

And the song? Hold Your Head Up by Argent.

• Advertisement

Pat took me by surprise today by ringing me up about a "radomizer" entry I had e-mailed earlier in the month. He put me at my ease - was quite impressed!

And the song? Hold Your Head Up by Argent.

Randomizer....??..more like Predictimizer...he had a guy on today but HE told him what he was goin to play, the guy never had a say....it'll be back to Joe Donnelly for me tomorrow

ive only listened to courtney a little bit, he can be a tad annoying but seems to play a lot of songs back to back and keep most of his links snappy enough. cant say the same for TXFM drivetime equivalent, Joe Donnelly loves to talk, comes in between every 1 or 2 songs with long drawn out links about nothing

ive only listened to courtney a little bit, he can be a tad annoying but seems to play a lot of songs back to back and keep most of his links snappy enough. cant say the same for TXFM drivetime equivalent, Joe Donnelly loves to talk, comes in between every 1 or 2 songs with long drawn out links about nothing

True,,but the difference is Joe doesnt think that he's funny....:)
    and i cant stand the way Courtenay repeats hinself, if he makes a joke you can be sure you'll hear it again 5 times ..its like he has material for one hour then just repeats it with different songs thrown in..

Advertisement