Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White/Navy Nike cortez?

Options
  • 22-01-2016 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭

Desperately trying to get my hands on a pair of white Nike Cortez runners, with the navy coloured Swoosh on the sides. Anyone know a place in town that sells those colours?

My last resort is ordering them from the Nike website because I'd have to customize them to get those colours and it's just too expensive.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Give the Nike outlet in Kildare village a ring and see if they can help.
    http://www.kildarevillage.com/en/brands/item/nike
    045 535996

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭jungleman

spurious wrote: »
    Give the Nike outlet in Kildare village a ring and see if they can help.
    http://www.kildarevillage.com/en/brands/item/nike
    045 535996

I was there last week and they had a really small selection of Nike runners! They didn't have any Cortez full stop, let alone in the white and navy. Cheers though!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Google says FootLocker stocks them.

Google says FootLocker stocks them.

Yeah the ones on Footlocker.eu have a read stripe running around the base of the shoe. I was looking for the ones with the navy stripe to match the navy swoosh. I didn't think they'd be this hard to find!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭flas

Try size?...

• Advertisement

flas wrote: »
    Try size?...

They have white/black and white/red. It's mad, I thought white/navy would have been one of the most popular ones! Can't seem to find them anywhere!

Maybe somewhere like Schuh or Lifestyle can order them or something?

Advertisement