Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old account still exist when moved out

Options
  • 23-01-2016 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi,

I contacted couple of weeks ago in regarding to address moving, but I can still see the old address/account under my user name and a bill generated against that address. Could you help me to remove that?

Cheers,
    Xiong

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Xiong,

Thanks for your message.

If you had an online account with Electric Ireland then you will continue to see your previous account details when you login. Should you open a new account with Electric Ireland you will then be able to see both sets of information online.

Would you like us to look into the newly generated bill on your account? If so could you please provide us with the following details by private message?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    We can then check if your account has been fully closed, and why you received a new bill.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement