Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant deals: Early bird / Student etc

Options
  • 23-01-2016 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

On the lookout for good early bird and student deals in local restaurants. Here's what I have so far. I'm sure there are loads more out there!

Early bird deals

Trattoria
    Early bird menu: 2 courses from the selection of starters, mains and desserts ... €15 (091) 563910 Quay Street

Cactus Jacks Mon – Sat 4pm – 7pm Enjoy 3 courses for only €19.95!
    During this time we offer a bottle of house wine for €12.

Living Social Offers

Studio, Eglinton St
    For €20 enjoy a main course and a glass of wine or premium beer for two. Monday-Thursday (1pm-9pm) , Friday-Saturday (1pm-6pm )Sirloin steak 6 euro extra. (redeem up until march 31st).

O Conaire's on the Docks
    €50 (Pay €25) to Spend on Food and Drink for Two Monday-Friday (6pm-10pm) only; must be seated by 6:30pm on Friday

Dela
    Brunch with a cocktail or glass of wine each for two for €19. Valid on Fridays from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.

Groupon offers
    Chilli Shack €14 for a burger with paprika fries and a beer for two (44% off) Valid for eat-in only. Abbygate Street
    Chilli Shack Nachos and wine for 2 €18

Meteor extras (2 for 1)

Urban Restaurant and Wine Bar
    Seated before 6.30pm (091) 581111 traditional European and American dishes in a contemporary setting. Light bites and pastas are offered alongside grill and seafood options, all with an overall emphasis on creativity.
    Salthill (beside gourmet tart)

Pearla Na Mara
    Irish-inspired cuisine with a Mediterranean touch. http://www.pearlanamara.ie
    Tel: (091) 502911
    Limited to one main course only. Reservation required and subject to availability. This offer is valid only on a la carte (so menu dinner time / evening time) and not valid for lunch or breakfast.
    Claddagh

Apache Pizza 2 for 1 offer is valid on Tuesdays only on Medium 11.5" set pizza or 4 toppings max . Pick up only. Voucher code to be presented on pick up
    Mizonni Pizza Buy 1 get 1 free on all pizzas. Valid Monday to Thursday from 5pm to midnight. Not valid on Bank Holidays. Not valid with any other special offers, discounts or coupons. Driver fee may apply.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

For Salthill:
    Royal Villa do a mid-week special two courses (Starter, main or dessert) and a tea/coffee for €16.95

Oslo do a large bucket of wings, two portions of steak and chips and a bottle of win or pitcher of craft beer for €39.95 Friday-Sunday.

Massimos in the city centre do a great deal on Wednesday: Burger (beef, chicken, pork, lamb), chips and a pint for €12.50 on Wednesdays. They're damn amazing burgers as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,147 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Lockstep wrote: »
    For Salthill:
    Royal Villa do a mid-week special two courses (Starter, main or dessert) and a tea/coffee for €16.95

Oslo do a large bucket of wings, two portions of steak and chips and a bottle of win or pitcher of craft beer for €39.95 Friday-Sunday.

Massimos in the city centre do a great deal on Wednesday: Burger (beef, chicken, pork, lamb), chips and a pint for €12.50 on Wednesdays. They're damn amazing burgers as well.

Massimo also do pizza night, steak night and another that I've forgotten and the food is always superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

I was in Artisan last week for their early bird. €25 and the menu was very good, I thought it would be a lot more restrictive. The food was excellent and very good value at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Ludikrus

Another vote for Massimos. I think their deals are the best value in town. I've tried their burgers, soups, and a couple of specials and it's just really good. Chicken burger with chips is €10 for January and it's quality.

Kirby’s Restaurant 3 Courses €20 with a drink in Buskers afterwards. Valid Sunday to Friday for Jan & Feb. Never tried Kirby's but this will bring me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Vina Mara do good specials. http://vinamara.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,340 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Only know this because a flyer came in the door.

Crowe's Wednesday special 6:30 to 8:30: Chicken curry plus 2 pints of Bavaria or 2 glasses of wine €10

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Miss Informed

Thanks guys, will definitely check out some of those spots! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Miss Informed

Just back from holiday in Prague, everything seems so much more expensive now, so I returned to this thread to see is there were any replies! Thanks guys, will definitely check out some of those spots!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Only know this because a flyer came in the door.

Crowe's Wednesday special 6:30 to 8:30: Chicken curry plus 2 pints of Bavaria or 2 glasses of wine €10

That's a deal and a half

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Anyone know of any decent early bird deals in the city centre? Thanks a million

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement