Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the dam fishery on the river Lee any good?

Options
  • 24-01-2016 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Is the dam fishery on the river Lee any good? I am going to be fishing it in February. I am going to be spinning. What spinners do you suggest and what colour blades and colour spinners etc. Like do the flying Cs work well? Is there a good chance for a fish with what spinner? I have a lot of flying Cs. What size flying Cs would work the best? Size 3 or 4 or what?

Thank You,
    FlyBoy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭popsy09

FlyBoy1234 wrote: »
    Is the dam fishery on the river Lee any good? I am going to be fishing it in February. I am going to be spinning. What spinners do you suggest and what colour blades and colour spinners etc. Like do the flying Cs work well? Is there a good chance for a fish with what spinner? I have a lot of flying Cs. What size flying Cs would work the best? Size 3 or 4 or what?

Thank You,
    FlyBoy

If you get the timing right it can be a very good productive fishery it's just hard to do so

Flying c are a great spinner i find size 4 earlier in the year are better as spring fish tend to be down deeper

I use normally black and copper or yellow and copper

Advertisement