Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivery takeaway food service

Options
  • 24-01-2016 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi I currently have a restaurant,and I am joining just eat,any thoughts on driver pay or rosters for drivers, I will do delivery 7 days a week?

I am thinking 2/3 drivers?

Any information is appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,403 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

My experience with dealing with them is that the margins they charge vastly eat in to what little you have left after subscription etc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

We provide an online food ordering system at a flat monthly rate that is proving very effective for our clients with big savings over the likes of Just Eat. I'll PM you the details to avoid spamming the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,403 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Cianos wrote: »
    We provide an online food ordering system at a flat monthly rate that is proving very effective for our clients with big savings over the likes of Just Eat. I'll PM you the details to avoid spamming the thread.

Please do as I haven't found an effective solution to date

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭here2surf

Please PM me aswell

Advertisement