Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone used cult beauty? Sales?

Options
  • 24-01-2016 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone's ever used cult beauty website before? Do they ever have sales? I've a good few things to buy but would hate to see a sale on after buying them!!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭TheIronyMaiden

I use it all the time - it's one of my favourites! Apart from the usual ones at christmas time, they don't really have sales, but you'll see discount codes popping up the odd time on the website (10% off or yknow a fiver off a 40 pound order, that kinda thing). I'd subscribe to their newsletter if I were you, they always email about them ahead of time.

Great website though, I've never had any trouble with them - deliveries usually come through in about 3ish business days and I order stuff every 3-4 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭vibrantblue

I agree with everything TheIronyMaiden said. I used them in the past with no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭TheIronyMaiden

Actually one thing worth mentioning is checking the brand's website before buying from cult beauty - had my eye on an Oskia cleanser and on the off chance checked the Oskia website and lo and behold they had a 10 pound off your first order deal :) not sure if all the different brands do deals like that but it's worth checking!

Advertisement