Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend gas boiler repair person

• 24-01-2016 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hi my red flame light came on in gas boiler last week and sometimes heating is not always kicking in. I have reset it and it doesn't happen all the time but I would like to have it looked and get it serviced as well before it gets worse. I don't no any repair guys. So could any one recommend someone. I rang two people but one fella didn't answer and the other didn't bother turning up. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Fixed my boiler 2 weeks ago. Vincent.

http://www.rgii.ie/home/av-plumbing-ltd.3068.html

I'd some who didn't answer the phone at all or return missed calls/voicemail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Hate to change the subject but the amount of tradesmen in Limerick that don't return phone calls, fail to show up or show up and not come back is actually incredible. I can't understand how any of them stay in business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭SoapMcTavish

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭wildrover444

Thanks for the advice .will try one of those guys.yes ridiculous the amount of people that don't get back to you .I also rang some guy to repair my satellite dish and he said he would ring me back but didn't bother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

Had the same experience. Eventually got someone from Kildare through tradesmen.ie.

Obviously need for more trades people in Limerick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Punkyblip

You might already have this sorted but I use Alan McGrath in Raheen.

I think he trades as AM Gas Services.

Knows his stuff and always turns up when he says.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭wildrover444

Hi thanks for info. Meant to say went with kieran price for a finish. Good price and arrived promptly. Thanks again for advice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Found this guy to be good.

http://cityandcountyheating.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭overthebridge

topper75 wrote:
    Found this guy to be good.

+1 on Niall.

Advertisement