Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Twink's been robbed!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

She's a drama queen but honestly noone deserves this.

Awful thing to say about drama queens, tbh. In between life crises they have their moments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,654 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I most certainly would hate it if someone broke into my home, invading everything I felt secure and safe about, and then had a ton of anonymous people mocking me about it.

And I would assume that the people mocking it would feel the same.

I would also most certainly hate it if someone broke into my home, invading everything I felt secure and safe about it.

However I wouldn't be straight on to the Sunday World about it, ensuring it was splashed all over every tabloid and internet news site for the next few days.

She brings a lot of it on herself, tbf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

She's such a show off. "Oh look at me I've got stuff worth robbing". Seriously though how many times has she been robbed now? She really needs to up her security or it's going to happen again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

"The room was four feet deep in clothes,"

No it wasn't

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭bazza1

Where was Linda Martin at the time of the crime? Aah revenge is a dish best served cold! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,767 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

She's such a show off. "Oh look at me I've got stuff worth robbing". Seriously though how many times has she been robbed now? She really needs to up her security or it's going to happen again.

Meanwhile all other burgers are watching closely, as she seems to always get burgled, and always seems to have stuff worth stealing, while also never upgrading her security systems despite the constant burglaries.

Terrible as I'm sure a burglary on your home is, I would only telling those that need to know, i.e. family, neighbours & the Gardai, I certainly wouldn't be getting onto all the media, especially the scum media who love a good sympathy/disaster case to write about.

I would have never heard of Twink if it wasn't for After Hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

I would have never heard of Twink if it wasn't for After Hours

On all our behalves, sorry. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

endacl wrote: »
    We can all be nasty auld cnuts from time to time. Take this thread for example...

she is a horrible piece..brilliantly described as "barbie's granny" by samantha mumba years ago.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/sam-lashes-granny-twink-26106528.html

Also
    If I was on the dole and it all ended tomorrow and she offered me 10 grand to be in her panto I would never, never, never work with that woman again ... She didn't discover me ... She couldn't discover a fart in a paper bag,'' said Samantha.
    :pac::pac::pac:

I laugh at her due to her constant media hysterics and her washing of dirty linen in public with NO thought over the privacy of others involved...like her kids and the baby (at the time) her husband had with his fancy woman. No part of her life is out of bounds in her shameless quest for column inches and personally I hate that carry on.

not to mention her ever present sense of entitlement

http://www.goss.ie/2014/10/twink-gave-brendan-oconnor-a-bollocking-after-he-fked-up-saturday-night-show-chat/14543/

Somebody with a bit of dignity would be deserving of sympathy , her less so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

arayess wrote: »
    she is a horrible piece..brilliantly described as "barbie's granny" by samantha mumba years ago.

Also

I laugh at her due to her constant media hysterics and her washing of dirty linen in public with thought over the privacy of others involved...like her kids and the baby (at the time) her husband had with his fancy woman. No part of her life is out of bounds in her shameless quest for coulmn inches and personally I hate that carry on.

not to mention her ever present sense of entitlement

http://www.goss.ie/2014/10/twink-gave-brendan-oconnor-a-bollocking-after-he-fked-up-saturday-night-show-chat/14543/

Somebody with a bit of dignity would be deserving of sympathy , her less so.

This is too small a country for that kind of carry on, really. Different if you have a set of "showbiz" shops, restaraunts and the like you can go to where you can act the maggot and people just smile and overcharge you regardless of how obnoxious you are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,568 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

arayess wrote: »

Also
    If I was on the dole and it all ended tomorrow and she offered me 10 grand to be in her panto I would never, never, never work with that woman again ... She didn't discover me ... She couldn't discover a fart in a paper bag,'' said Samantha.

I think samantha might be quite happy to be offered that 10K given the state of her career at present.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,191 ✭✭✭Eugene Norman

I think samantha might be quite happy to be offered that 10K given the state of her career at present.

Maybe by somebody else, though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,568 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Maybe by somebody else, though.

can she afford to be that fussy?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,757 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Horrible thing to happen anyone.

The CAB (Criminal Assets Bureau) should relieve burglars of their possessions (presuming stolen items have been sold on) and the proceeds be given to the people who they robbed.
    Crime shouldn't pay, make the criminal do time and pay as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

The article in the Herald is absolutely hilarious!!! "I raced from room to room crying 'Jesus no, not more theft',"

It's like something from Waterford Whispers

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 736 ✭✭✭chillin117

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭pjmn

a) can't tolerate this talentless woman...

b) would have sympathies re robbery (wouldn't wish that on anyone)...

c) does her theft warrant being widely reported when others don't?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 736 ✭✭✭chillin117

Her hubby legged it a long time ago for a woodwind player in RTE Orchestra, Could have it's benefits...Garden hose and Tennis ball spring to mind !

Advertisement