Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

refund

Options
  • 24-01-2016 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I have a token meter installed.i got my online bill.which was automatically paid because of the tokens.i ve got credit of €366.can i get that refunded because i can never use it because of having to buy tokens.can i get it refunded and what dept.of esb deals with this

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi keev100,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Ideally, if you are consistently in credit you should have the token meter removed, as they are installed to help customers manage and clear arrears.

To look into refunding you the credit, we would need you to forward us the following details by private message (for account security):
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Your full name as it appears on your account
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

________

• Registered Users Posts: 5 keev100

Hi keev100,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Ideally, if you are consistently in credit you should have the token meter removed, as they are installed to help customers manage and clear arrears.

To look into refunding you the credit, we would need you to forward us the following details by private message (for account security):
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Your full name as it appears on your account
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

________

How do i send pm.thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi keev100,

Are you on desktop or mobile?

Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 5 keev100

on a desktop now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife