Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Forum Moderator- Welcome Manach

Options
  • 25-01-2016 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,577 ✭✭✭

Some of you may have noticed over the last few days we have a new History moderator on the forum.

A big welcome to Manach in this role and best of luck. Also a big thanks to dubhthach who performed the role for the past few years.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Good luck Manach!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Is having an Irish name ending in -ach compulsory to mod this forum :P ?
    Thanks to both and best luck to Manach.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Is having an Irish name ending in -ach compulsory to mod this forum :P ?
    Thanks to both and best luck to Manach.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Well, I have a proper Irish name and....oh, wait, I'm not a mod.

Darn it.

Having me for a mod would be like having the cookie monster running the cookie factory.

Many thanks to Dubhthach for his great job over the years.

tac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Well, I have a proper Irish name and....oh, wait, I'm not a mod.

Darn it.

Having me for a mod would be like having the cookie monster running the cookie factory.

Many thanks to Dubhthach for his great job over the years.

tac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Chuffed to have Manach on board and a big thank you to dubhthach.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Advertisement