Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiler recommendation Dundalk

Options
  • 25-01-2016 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a tiler in Dundalk area - someone able to do mosaic? Please PM if you know of anyone that fits the bill. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Fintan Duffy - Mobile 086 382 8505

Won't find a tidier finish and once he starts a job he powers through like there's no tomorrow.

He did all the tiling in a recent new build of mine. Would recommend and use him again in a heartbeat.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Fintan Duffy - Mobile 086 382 8505

Won't find a tidier finish and once he starts a job he powers through like there's no tomorrow.

He did all the tiling in a recent new build of mine. Would recommend and use him again in a heartbeat. He's a gent to deal with too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bosh

Definitely Fintan Duffy.

Very tidy, sound fella and most important of all - He'll turn up when he says he will! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

I must be living in a parallel universe, as the individual recommended above turned out to be the biggest disaster on the planet. Never returned calls, took days to answer a text message, and now today sends me a text to say he won't be starting next Monday as planned, because he did his back in last Monday - took until today though to notify me that I would need to start looking for someone else. Now need to re-gig plumbers, decorators etc but still move back in at the end of the month as this place is rented out. Ah well, the joy of living in a world of amateurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Gavin Halpin and number is 086-8920404.

Haven't used him but came highly recommended. I'll be using him shortly and he has very reasonable rates.

Don't be too hard on the other lad. I know it's frustrating but sometimes life gets on top of us all. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭OkeyDoke12

This chap tiled my kitchen a few months back when I moved into my new apartment. Excellent job and a very good price also.

https://www.facebook.com/aandjhomeimprovementdundalk/

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dermoty

Just use gavin Halkin 086 8920404 after seeing name here. Amazing tiler and do yourself a favor use him if you need a tiler in dundalk

Advertisement