Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DaftDrop.com new features suggestion?

Options
  • 25-01-2016 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭

Hi,

FYI, for those of you who use it, I am completely rebuilding DaftDrop.com. I aim to get an initial version out which provides as much functionality / data / reports as the current site, probably withing the next 2-3 weeks (only get a chance to build this on the evenings/weekends!).

I'd love some suggestions on new features / things you'd find useful...

Regards,
    Cormac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Alter_Ego

Maybe a more advanced search within the advanced price drop search, for instant minimum and maximum current price to limit the results to a certain range?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Make topleft icon "daftdrop.com" link to main page. This is very common and you should do it too.

Make the little arrows in the "headerCell unsorted" in search results black instead of grey, they are quite difficult to see.

http://www.daftdrop.com/favicon.ico 404

When I press Enter after filling in field gwt-TextBox, name="textFilter" nothing happens. Enter should kick off search, I shouldn't have to use mouse and click Search button gwt-Button

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭rat_race

New site: www.daftdrop.com ... Still young, but feedback appreciated.

Massive amount of work went into back-end of this in terms of data collection / accuracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭rat_race

New site: www.daftdrop.com ... Still young, but feedback appreciated.

Massive amount of work went into back-end of this in terms of data collection / accuracy.

Advertisement