Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pigs - Water System - Will hose and trough do?

• 25-01-2016 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Just setting out... pig arc built with salvaged galvanise... seems i need a floor in it after reading on here... have some pallets so hopefully they cover whole floor...

just wondering what people use for water trough system... do i need continuous feed or can i show inspector I have a trough and say will be filling it with a hose from a tap daily to begin with??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

no need for a ball cock drinker or anything fancy like that, a bucket of water is grand, as long as it holds enough and they won't turn it over

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭bradygaz

ah super thanks... land was an old tree nursery so is plenty of big square plastic pots... going to screw a couple on to a length of timber weigh down... will do the trick nicely so...was worried about water hook up ... super

Advertisement