Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Video Monitor

Options
  • 25-01-2016 1:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭

If anyone knows of any baby video monitor bargains, give me a shout :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Little Mermaid

Did you find one? I'm looking too?
    A friend recommended Motorola (hubble) monitors on Amazon, but haven't researched yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭tom_tarbucket

Did you find one? I'm looking too?
    A friend recommended Motorola (hubble) monitors on Amazon, but haven't researched yet.

Hi. No, nothing yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

I have a Motorola bought 2 years ago so probably not the Hubble one but the battery life was terrible on it so much so it has to be plugged in almost all the time. I ignored the bad reviews on Amazon because it had got such good reviews from others but they were right battery life is shocking.

Would you consider a normal camera ie a non baby you can access with your phone? And then get a normal baby monitor sound one? Battery lasts forever on them

I was sorry I didn't do that in the end the Motorola was rubbish and the 5 star reviews on Amazon totally inaccurate. A bad buy...

Just letting you know my experience... You live and learn

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Don't touch the Motorola the battery is crap and it's way too loud on the quietest setting, it's like a megaphone, you'll think there screaming and their not. We can't see the video as we've the monitor so far away because of the loudness, tbh it's a feature you don't need, if your going to react to motion as well as sound you'll go insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

If you hand 2 iOS devices. This app is great. I only use it when I'm in another house though.

Cloud Baby Monitor ~ Unlimited Range Video Baby Monitor (Wi-Fi, 3G, LTE, Bluetooth) by Martin Man
    https://appsto.re/ie/N99Yz.i

You can get a bit extreme too. As you can use it while your out over 3G.

• Advertisement
Advertisement