Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Number?

Options
  • 25-01-2016 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently switched one of my mobile numbers to eir from meteor.

I was on to customer service on Friday as I was unable to log in to my new mobile account. According to them I was set up as a bundle customer (even though I only have a mobile phone with eir) and that is why I can't log in using my pin and mobile number. Due to this that side of customer service could not help me further and put me through to the side dealing with bundles. They confirmed that I am set up under a bundle heading but as I said to them at the time I have no phone line (refused planning permission for poles, i think I spoke to some of you in the past over this when I tried to get a phone line) so it's not possible that I have broadband or a phone line with eir. 

Now the problem is that I need an account number to register under the bundles log in screen if I want to ensure I'm being billed correctly? It's difficult to get through to customer services on the phone and more so if I have to explain it all over again that I seem to have been set up "differently". Where would I find an account number if I have yet to receive a bill? I'm not even sure of how you're set up for billing so would I even receive a bill by email or do i need to log in to view it? I use my phone as a hot spot and I don't want to be hit by a crazy bill if I exceed my data.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

pawrick wrote: »
    Hi,

I was on to customer service on Friday as I was unable to log in to my new mobile account. According to them I was set up as a bundle customer (even though I only have a mobile phone with eir) and that is why I can't log in using my pin and mobile number. Due to this that side of customer service could not help me further and put me through to the side dealing with bundles. They confirmed that I am set up under a bundle heading but as I said to them at the time I have no phone line (refused planning permission for poles, i think I spoke to some of you in the past over this when I tried to get a phone line) so it's not possible that I have broadband or a phone line with eir. 

Now the problem is that I need an account number to register under the bundles log in screen if I want to ensure I'm being billed correctly? It's difficult to get through to customer services on the phone and more so if I have to explain it all over again that I seem to have been set up "differently". Where would I find an account number if I have yet to receive a bill? I'm not even sure of how you're set up for billing so would I even receive a bill by email or do i need to log in to view it? I use my phone as a hot spot and I don't want to be hit by a crazy bill if I exceed my data.

thanks
    Hi pawrick

Sorry to hear of this - please PM me your mobile number, name the account is in, address and pin number and I'll look in to this for you.

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭pawrick

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi,

thanks
    Hi pawrick

Sorry to hear of this - please PM me your mobile number, name the account is in, address and pin number and I'll look in to this for you.

Cheers
    Al
    will do thanks

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi,

thanks
    Hi pawrick

Cheers
    Al
    will do thanks
    Thanks pawrick

Due to high volume of Queries I'll do my best to get back to you within 24hrs

Al

thanks seems to have resolved itself as a letter with my account number has arrived at an old address - not sure why it went there as I didn't give it to the guy in the shop but I assume it was on your system from old, also it seems as though I've joined the clergy [font=arial, sans-serif]unbeknownst [/font]to myself. 

thanks seems to have resolved itself as a letter with my account number has arrived at an old address - not sure why it went there as I didn't give it to the guy in the shop but I assume it was on your system from old, also it seems as though I've joined the clergy [font=arial, sans-serif]unbeknownst [/font]to myself. 
    Glad this has been sorted pawrick - If you have your account number would you mind sending it to me ? I will remove you from the clergy :)

Al

• Advertisement

a/c number pm'd 

thanks

a/c number pm'd 

thanks
    Cheers pawrick

I'll get back to you soon :)

Al