Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Outdoor Workout Area - Monksland

• 25-01-2016 9:42pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was in contact with a local Councillor, regarding an outdoor workout area. It appears Roscommon County Council will begin work on one in the next couple of weeks to the value of 18,000. Will be a nice little boost for the area.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭billbond4

Its a bit late considering all the development over the last 10+ years in Monksland, and the timing is a bit strange with the current Boundary commission and the election

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

The timing is a little, I will admit, but it's nice to have at the same time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭billbond4

And the roadworks going on at the Bealnamulla today , timing is very suspicious with the election

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

billbond4 wrote: »
    And the roadworks going on at the Bealnamulla today , timing is very suspicious with the election

Of course it is, but it would not alter my opinions and who I've voting for. I don't think people are that short sighted, but I have been proven wrong before.

Advertisement