Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check out my stream and channel

Options
  • 25-01-2016 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

So i have been streaming for well over a year now and it was mostly on twitch TV but as of late i have been giving Gaming YouTube a shot.

I have found it to be a much better service for channels the likes of mine, where i don't get the big numbers so on twitch i wasn't given the high bandwidth.

I play a game called H1Z1, its a zombie MMO free world game. It has a Game Type called "Battle Royal" in witch 150+ players parachute down and battle it out till there is one survivor. every 3-5 min a wave of gas comes in pushing everyone to a smaller and smaller point.

This is the game type i play mostly and if that sounds like something you might be interested in watching then hop on over and give it a look, and also if you like what you see hit a like and share with your friends and help me grow my community.

Looking forward to seeing you all there :)

https://gaming.youtube.com/user/chewythefirst666/live

Comments

Advertisement