Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Checklist 2016

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

The Rose of Tralee is over!

It's officially winter. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Bake Off is back tonight. By the time it's over it will be November!

Bake Off is back tonight. By the time it's over it will be November!
    Crossed off the list now. :D

Loughc wrote: »
    Date for Late Late Toy Show is announced

Was the Toy Show date officially announced or is it just speculation that it's going to be the first Friday in December?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,510 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Posy wrote: »

Was the Toy Show date officially announced or is it just speculation that it's going to be the first Friday in December?

Yes, it's the second of December this year!

Crossed off! I think it was Loughc's turn but I got too excited and couldn't wait. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

10487264_589825591151428_4524600627158945715_n.png?oh=ea5498b872bb89ca69e215f39a17a1fe&oe=5843787C

• Registered Users Posts: 45 PSol

Hi everyone - long time lurker on this Christmas forum - you are all great :D

Anyway, apologies if it's mentioned already but there are Christmas sweets in our local supermarket in Limerick!

The big tubs of roses and celebrations. At the €8 mark at the moment - couldn't believe they're in already and they have 2017 BB dates!

Just thought I would post so that you can cross it off the list. If I'm the only person that's seen them so far I will try to take a photo at the weekend ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

PSol wrote: »
    Hi everyone - long time lurker on this Christmas forum - you are all great :D

Anyway, apologies if it's mentioned already but there are Christmas sweets in our local supermarket in Limerick!

The big tubs of roses and celebrations. At the €8 mark at the moment - couldn't believe they're in already and they have 2017 BB dates!

Just thought I would post so that you can cross it off the list. If I'm the only person that's seen them so far I will try to take a photo at the weekend ;)

Welcome PSol to the madness :D

I got a flu vaccine email from Boots!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

All I saw was the 1,011 unread emails and my ocd couldn't move on from that :O

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    All I saw was the 1,011 unread emails and my ocd couldn't move on from that :O
    I have 5 email accounts on my phone. :D I'm with you though, I usually can't handle unread emails but I've been lazy for the last couple of weeks.

Me too! The excitement. :pac: :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

x3y15l.jpg

Oh yes!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 PSol

Ta daa....as promised :D (newbie poster so hope I've done it ok if not please shout :o).

Now €7 BUT there are these new pouch-ie things (you can just get a glimpse of them on the right) that are 500gm and €4 so maybe better value.

Told my Mum but is not interested yet because the BB date is "only" March 2017 - and because she buys and stashes about 20 boxes "she'd never have them eaten by then" :rolleyes: :D.

395642.JPG

ChristmasChoccies.JPG

Bought a tub of Celebrations today ðŸ˜႒

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

kitten_k wrote: »
    Bought a tub of Celebrations today ðŸ˜႒

Omg how do you manage to keep them til christmas !id have them opened and gone ! :p

Ah no they are not for Xmas, they were opened last night :D:D

Ah no they are not for Xmas, they were opened last night :D:D

So jealous! I may get a few boxes and *ahem* put them up for Christmas ( eat when watching emmerdale and corrie this week lol )

I was just doing quality control in advance of buying some for Christmas

I was just doing quality control in advance of buying some for Christmas

Mentally storing that line for later when Mr glitz asks why there are christmas sweets in the house before sept :D

• Advertisement

Strictly! :D

Woohoo Strictly is back properly!!

Woohoo Strictly is back properly!!

Love it, means the best weekend tv nights in are back.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

Loughc wrote:
    Love it, means the best weekend tv nights in are back.

Watched it last night, loved it!

Could have died laughing watching that Judge Rinder's dance with Oksana. ðŸ˜

Can't wait for tonight!

I went into Jervis Street Shopping centre this evening and the Calendar Club shop was open!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

These Christmas threads are the greatest thing on the interwebz :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭Jude13

I have my first head cold, like a red nosed reindeer and a blood shot eye at present. Feel yukey.

I used to get ill the week before Christmas. All the stress of getting everything done before flying home, then driving around Ireland to visit people. Hope Im just getting it out of the way now.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

Jude13 wrote:
    I have my first head cold, like a red nosed reindeer and a blood shot eye at present. Feel yukey.

Jude13 wrote:
    I used to get ill the week before Christmas. All the stress of getting everything done before flying home, then driving around Ireland to visit people. Hope Im just getting it out of the way now.

You can cross it off the list so, Jude.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Hufflepuff

Boots in the Jervis SC are stacking their 3 for 2 gifts on the shelves at the moment .

• Advertisement

Hufflepuff wrote: »
    Boots in the Jervis SC are stacking their 3 for 2 gifts on the shelves at the moment .

Crossed off the list now, along with M&S release of their food catalog.

Advertisement