Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Checklist 2016

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭funnights74

14570307_1151060284948661_5236740589417660657_n.jpg?oh=1c2f4dc65779eeae3a731f0ec0cdc7f4&oe=5864697C

Yep, that was me when I saw the mince pies and Christmas cake slices in Dunnes earlier!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Yep, that was me when I saw the mince pies and Christmas cake slices in Dunnes earlier!

Me too

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Seen teaser trailers for I'm a celebrity get me out of here on tv on the weekend which means that's back soon.

There's nothing like a bunch of celebs being torchured in sunny Australia to scream it's almost Christmas time.

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    Seen teaser trailers for I'm a celebrity get me out of here on tv on the weekend which means that's back soon.

There's nothing like a bunch of celebs being torchured in sunny Australia to scream it's almost Christmas time.

It's my annual 'aw they're missing out on the Christmas build up :(' tv show. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

The Christmas argos catalogue is out ! Just picked one up !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Shoe Lover

Currently defrosting the freezer - another thing marked off my Christmas preparation list. And I've written my Christmas Pudding recipe into my new recipe notebook :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

Painting starts next week and then halloween decorations come down meaning it's full scale cleaning until the decorations go up

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

So it looks like the Christmas music channels will be back around the 11th of November this year!! :D

Nov 2016

5th - Sky Cinema Drama & Romance SD/HD rebrands temporarily to Sky Cinema Christmas SD/HD (Sky, YouView & Virgin)

7th - Sky Cinema Pixar SD/HD reverts to Sky Cinema Family SD/HD ( Sky, YouView & Virgin)

11th - MTV Classic rebrands temporarily to MTV Xmas (Sky & YouView (TalkTalk)

12th - Heart TV rebrands temporarily to Heart Xmas (Sky & Freesat)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,858 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Hollybough is on sale now so that can be checked off the list 😀

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Only 7 things left on the list now!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

^^^
    6 now as the John Lewis Ad was released!

SIX!! WOW! :D

The lights are now on on Henry Street and Grafton Street, so we're onto the last 5 on the list!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Another one off the list. Spotted in Dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

The Coca Cola ad was just on UTV Ireland :)

Posy wrote: »
    The lights are now on on Henry Street and Grafton Street, so we're onto the last 5 on the list!! :D

Down to 3 now!! Christmas is here!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭funnights74

I haven't seen the budweiser Christmas ad yet.

The Coca Cola ad was just on UTV Ireland :)
    I SEEN IT. YAAAAY!

• Advertisement

Just heard a Christmas song on a regular radio station... 2 left!!! :D

Now that Christmas FM has gone live, there is only one last thing on the list, the Christmas RTE Guide.
    Can't believe how quickly it feels like we've gotten through that! :eek:

Advertisement