Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Payments

Options
  • 26-01-2016 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭

Hi There

Just wondering if it is possible to talk to an actual person about making an international payment? 

I phoned the 365 customer care number but there is not option to actually speak to a service agent. 

Best Regards,

Michael

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Morning Michael,

Apologies if you could not get through to one of our reps. The options you need to select are option 1 for Accounts and then press the * button, this will pass you through to the next available agent.

We can however help you here with any general queries you may have, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Evie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Hi Evie

Cheers for the quick response, it is much appreciated. I got through to an agent using your instructions. Was trying to set up an international payment to an archery company in Seoul, Korea, but this is not an option using 365 online. I have the companies swift code and a\c number, bur no IBAN number.

Have been advised to go to a branch.

Best Regards,

Michael
    Good Morning Michael,

Apologies if you could not get through to one of our reps. The options you need to select are option 1 for Accounts and then press the * button, this will pass you through to the next available agent.

We can however help you here with any general queries you may have, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Evie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi Michael,

Yes that would be correct, the online service would not facilitate payments to South Korean. I'm glad to hear you have had your query answered, but as said before- let us know if there is anything else we can help you with here.

Thanks,

Evie

Advertisement