Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seamus Byrne faith healer?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

We have to have faith.
    Faith?
    Yes, faith !
    It's an interesting concept.
    If you read the Bible,
    you can't miss it. Faith!!

Maybe he needs a change of diet, gluten free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

If you had no contact with this person then their is no need to start pushing your opinions down op throat. The world is a wonderful place and would it be absolutely if this lady got her miracle...

So why don't we all just wish positive outcome to the op.
    Are you promoting waiting on a miracle over the ops medical option?

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

catbear wrote: »
    Are you promoting waiting on a miracle over the ops medical option?

Where did I say not to get medical attention????

Please get down off your soapbox and everyone are entitled to their views.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

I and others did wish a positive outcome on the op. Read the replies again.

We also answered her question. She asked about opinions on this faith healer. We gave her answers that maybe she didn't want to hear but that is life. If you made your comment because you think someone should tell her yes, definitely go and try this guy because he is great, then I'm afraid you are wrong. We are offering her clarity and honesty in what is a difficult period for her. You are not, which is very sad.

Op asked for no smart comments and guess wat your have done.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

The no smart comments are any that encourage her that faith healing is real

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Gaoth Laidir

Op asked for no smart comments and guess wat your have done.....

Smart comment? Oh, you mean smart as in sensible. Thanks!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

To be fair, to many faith healers are up there fairy's in relation to how real they are.

I understand that its a difficult situation for the OP and I certainly don't envy them and I hope things improve. But I imagine to many asking for no comments to be made in relation to faith healers is like asking for no smart comments about fairy's being real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Where did I say not to get medical attention????

If you had no contact with this person then their is no need to start pushing your opinions down op throat. The world is a wonderful place and would it be absolutely if this lady got her miracle...

So why don't we all just wish positive outcome to the op.

Get this straight. A miracle is a divine intervention and not a medical procedure.

You pushed the opinion that the op gets a divine intervention when there is a medical solution to the problem available.

When my own family have needed medical intervention I didn't ascribe a positive result in a standard procedure as a miracle because it wasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭DerryRed

6a00d83451b52369e2019b03296647970d-550wi

• Registered Users Posts: 29 sparxz

Did you find your answer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 ninidoherty

Dymo wrote: »
    I've no faith in him.

@Dymo can I ask if you’re speaking from experience, please? I am also trying to find info, as a family member is attending him. Thank you.

Advertisement