Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for courses in Digital Marketing

Options
  • 26-01-2016 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

This really is the sort of thing where I need at least a couple of pointers. There's simply too much information out there! As of right now I've just started to look. I've found IBAT (because it's kind of hard to miss the screaming bright massive letters on the posters in Connolly station) and Griffith college, because I know it by reputation. But I'm sure there are more options out there?

I should probably also say I'm a mature student and it's a long time since I've done this kind of research and application so feel free to put any thoughts down that you might have - something might be obvious to you but that doesn't mean it's obvious to me!

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 splash221

I have recently completed a course with the digital marketing institute and really had a bad experience on a number of issues.
    pm me for details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

the digital print skillnet do a very good one

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jasonvirgo21

i agree, IBAT not good for Digital. Better do it from NCI or Irish times, with lesser fee.
    PM me for more info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 markfitz89

I did the Digital Marketing masters in Smurfit, it was very good but the main guy who ran the course is now working for Trinity and they have one too. In any case, I would recommend you get a masters in UCD or TCD as employers think more highly and are more likely to hire people with qualifications and masters from those institutions.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 411

Hi All,

I am also looking to start a Digital Marketing course. I have a degree in business but want to get more knowledge of digital marketing. I was originally looking at the Professional Diploma from DMI but now I am starting to research other institutes.

Any advice/ recommendations would be much appreciated.

• Advertisement
Advertisement